Lucio (27 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not a big fan, but credit where credit is due. A solid outing, and his forays into the opposition territory were impressive. Obviously, playing against a mediocre opponent who didn't really trouble us helps, but he'll be useful against teams that deploy a similar style to Chievo.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Had a nice, not much defensive work, i don't like him going forward and holding the ball, he slows our game.
This. He destroyed the pattern and completely ignored the fact that he's not our full back but Isla is. And whats with the urge to give long ball? We already have Bonbon for that.

He looked solid though, just tactically zero.

Jul 28, 2002
I hate to admit but Lucio looked decent...he needs an understanding with Isla though, totally playing off different sheets

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He'll always be a great option to have against lower/mid-table teams. His aggressive style is enough for that. It's against higher-rated teams and the fact that he's very error-prone that things start to get bad for us.

Jul 28, 2002
He'll always be a great option to have against lower/mid-table teams. His aggressive style is enough for that. It's against higher-rated teams and the fact that he's very error-prone that things start to get bad for us.
Agreed, thus he will be fine in Serie a...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Played very well. I think he could be useful against smaller teams where we need to bring the ball out of defence more.

Whether his defending is up to scratch you could not tell from yesterday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)