Lucio (21 Viewers)

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #546
    ROFL good luck with that. Due to his Merdazzurri past he won't ever get a fair go around here.

I think he's a solid addition to our defence and won't sway from that position. Needs time to be properly coached in a 3 man back line, but he'll get there. Good backup player.
    :agree:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I really dislike him, and I hope he stays as far as away as possible from the starting lineup.
    Why do you mislike him Bro? because him being a former Inter player? I liked him alot during his Bayern period, the fact that he played for Inter, well i can live with that.

Former Captain of the world cup winning squad of Brasil.

Agressive and focused, Chiello can learn alot from him.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #548
    Why do you mislike him Bro? because him being a former Inter player? I liked him alot during his Bayern period, the fact that he played for Inter, well i can live with that.

I think people dislike him because he comes around as a dirty player, making nasty fouls etc..

I've wanted him at Juventus since 2002, pretty funny that we sign him after ten years :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I think people dislike him because he comes around as a dirty player, making nasty fouls etc..

I've wanted him at Juventus since 2002, pretty funny that we sign him after ten years :D
    :agree: I'm still convinced every team needs a player like him. Same reason why people hate Mark vBommel so much. Same dirty tricks and fouls but very usefull to every team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009

He is prone to making stupid mistakes, his pace has deserted him, and the fact that he is a former Inter player doesn't help his cause :D

Honestly, at this point in his career, I think Chiellini might potentially be able to teach him a thing or two ;)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    He is prone to making stupid mistakes, his pace has deserted him, and the fact that he is a former Inter player doesn't help his cause :D

Honestly, at this point in his career, I think Chiellini might potentially be able to teach him a thing or two ;)
    You know that the last sentence is pure BS right :D Let him adapt, he's the perfect backup defender. One of those defenders strikers fear to play against.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Bad injury for him, facing a while out.

Minimum two months out.

---------- Post added 25.08.2012 at 23:53 ----------

Edit - They said his season is finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)