Lucio (18 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
ahhh I suppose I would consider.

I have a russian girl on my hotel bed right now...so, I am leaning in another direction.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Why did we sign this buffoon?
He's been pretty awful. Clearly the liability of this team, along with Bonucci. Juve is going to have problems with the central backs this year... this guy is toooooooooooooooo slow.

He can only replace Barzagli once in a while. Caceres, Masi, Marrone and even Litch (at the right side) should be used as CBs... we can't afford to let this guy treatening to fuck things up all the time. One Bonucci is more than enough.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
it doesnt look like hes gonna improve because even if his first touch improve, his positioning and mainly his lack of agility are so underwhelming

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Played better as the game wore on, I think he needs to build an understanding with the defence and team. When this happens I believe he will be more solid.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He'll suffer most out of our defenders when we play a high defensive line, mostly because of his pace and clumsiness.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci and Lucio together needs some work, I'd rather only one of them at a time in the back three against opponents with direct and strong attackers.

Lucio makes everything look so difficult. Just running or passing the ball. It probably takes him 45 minutes to put his boots on before the game.

But he puts himself on the line time and again, gets kicked to crap, so he is going to be useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)