Lucio (26 Viewers)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
People are complaining about 2 players mainly Quagliarella and Lucio, the goal against Inter wasn't really Lucio's fault. He has the experience which we need for the CL I think he'll prove to be useful.

As for Quag I still think we never should have signed him after his injury(not cos of his performance yesterday). He's been declining for a while now I think we should consider selling him

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
People are complaining about 2 players mainly Quagliarella and Lucio, the goal against Inter wasn't really Lucio's fault. He has the experience which we need for the CL I think he'll prove to be useful.

As for Quag I still think we never should have signed him after his injury(not cos of his performance yesterday). He's been declining for a while now I think we should consider selling him
there was an obbligation to buy

Mar 24, 2006
Wrong.

It was a freak occurrence, very unlucky. Especially that one replay from behind the goal is proof that Lucio cannot be blamed for what happened. Just one of those very awkward bounces. Typical that it happens after he made such a "bad impression" during training the other day. But I'm not really worried when it comes to this player. I think he'll come around just fine, and we will have the last laugh, not Inter.
wholeheartedly agree :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)