Lucio (3 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
he messed up again :rofl:
Wrong.

It was a freak occurrence, very unlucky. Especially that one replay from behind the goal is proof that Lucio cannot be blamed for what happened. Just one of those very awkward bounces. Typical that it happens after he made such a "bad impression" during training the other day. But I'm not really worried when it comes to this player. I think he'll come around just fine, and we will have the last laugh, not Inter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Janna shut up, he was a solid transfer. If we didn't get him we would be stuck with one defender right now. Relax it is a god damn pre season friendly. A glorified kick around.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Wrong.

It was a freak occurrence, very unlucky. Especially that one replay from behind the goal is proof that Lucio cannot be blamed for what happened. Just one of those very awkward bounces. Typical that it happens after he made such a "bad impression" during training the other day. But I'm not really worried when it comes to this player. I think he'll come around just fine, and we will have the last laugh, not Inter.
don't buy that, he's experienced enough to know better.

Lucio playing better than ever for Inter.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's not just the goals he directly caused. If you look at the mistakes he makes it's horrible. I saw him not do anything when Jonathan put in that low cross for Millito, who was just a few cm's away from scoring.

He needs to improve massively, else he should get the Ziegler treatment.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Wrong.

You sir...obviously know a thing or two about football.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I don't see adding more brainless players would do any good for our team. It will only inflate our wage bills, that's all. Doesn't matter if he's signed for free or whatever.
Yeah, because signing Bruno Alves for €12 is better, even do though i like Bruno. Then it is better to sign Lucio for free.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am sure he was a bit on-edge with the booing and new team...I am sure when he settles in he will be fine.

Hopefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)