Luciano "The Godfather" Moggi (2 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sensi: Moggi Sent Mob To Attack Zebina

09/24/2002. Roma president Franco Sensi has sensationally suggested that the Giallorossi fans who assaulted Jonathan Zebina yesterday were sent by Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi.

A gang of supporters stood by the Frenchman's car and insulted him as he tried to leave the training ground. Police had to intervene.

''Those are not fans, only 40 ragamuffins managed by Moggi, people who were there for money," said Sensi.

soccerage.com

If this is true, Sensi has just show how stupid person he is :D:D:D

Maybe next time, Moggi will send his bodyguars to break Totti's legs:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
bahahahahahahha :LOL:
i had a bad day but that's brightened me right up

sensi should do everyone (including himself) a favour and tape his mouth shut

not only will it save us from his laughable comments, but it's an excellent slimming technique ;)

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
oooh, maybe we could fix something up so one day he wakes up with totti's severed head in his bed :nasty:

it is so very past my bedtime *^^*

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
1. Why does he say this? Does he want his reputation to go down even further?
2. Why would Roma fans be working for Moggi?
3. Why attack Zebina, he's just about their worst player!

I mean imagine if Moggi came out and said sensi paid some juve fans to beat up baiocco or something, that would be stupid, right? even we would admit that, so imagine the embarassment of all Roma fans right about now..they know their own president is a loony!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Well whats Moggi gonna do next??? Employ witch doctors and shamans to run around the stadio olympico in ballerina outfits and prom dresses??

that'll be his explanation as to why roma lost so many of their games

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by espectro ] ++
''Those are not fans, only 40 ragamuffins managed by Moggi, people who were there for money," said Sensi.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
Well whats Moggi gonna do next??? Employ witch doctors and shamans to run around the stadio olympico in ballerina outfits and prom dresses??

that'll be his explanation as to why roma lost so many of their games
bahahahah :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Tomorrow morning, Sensi will show up on Italian national tv with a horses head which he'll say Moggi left in his bed last night !!!!

If Moggi really was "connected" he would have had Sensi killed by now !!!!

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Tomorrow morning, Sensi will show up on Italian national tv with a horses head which he'll say Moggi left in his bed last night !!!!

If Moggi really was "connected" he would have had Sensi killed by now !!!!
thats would have been fantastic but we will missed his stupid allegations :extatic::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm starting to think that was just a new way to bash his own fans. In good Sensi style, he knew Moggi would have to be involved somehow so this is the best he came up with... :D

kweku

Jul 20, 2002
Sensi sees Juve conspiracy Tuesday 24 September, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma President Franco Sensi has outlined a conspiracy theory between the League, Juventus and Milan for his team’s current crisis.

The patron already suggested last week’s 2-1 defeat at Bologna was caused by intentional refereeing errors, but following the 2-1 home slip-up to Modena he made sure his message came across clearly.

“They are trying to get rid of Roma,” slammed Sensi in the Italian press, “but we were expecting that. It’s the usual suspects, Paolo Bergamo, Antonio Giraudo and Adriano Galliani.”

Paolo Bergamo is one of the two refereeing designators. Giraudo is a Juventus director and Galliani is the Vice-President of Milan as well as the new League President.

Sensi claims that his summer-long siding with the rebel clubs in the quest for a fair television rights deal has pushed the big sides to punish Roma on the field.

“Farina (who refereed the Modena game) was worse than the last one, but I was expecting that as well. There is little we can do,” added the Roma President, “so I must win my battle against the League and FA.”

“It is clear that behind certain designations of referees to games there are the usual faces, Bergamo, Giraudo and Galliani.”

For the first time this year Serie A referees are assigned to matches by a draw with lawyer present to ensure there are no suggestions of foul play.

Sensi also claimed that Juventus director general Luciano Moggi had orchestrated the scuffle between angry fans and players at the Trigoria training ground this week.

“There are no fans turning against us. They are forty tramps, all of them Moggi’s men. I know each and every one of them and all they want is money.”

Sensi had threatened to “pull Roma out of Serie A if these refereeing errors continue,” after the Bologna game.

“I will not give in. This week I shall meet with FA President Franco Carraro and make myself heard.”

“I know there are people trying to push me into leaving this club and want to see the end of Roma,” added Sensi, “but I am not going anywhere. I am ready to follow Roma, even if it means dropping into Serie B.”

“I predicted all of this months ago,” he concluded, “but in a little while they could be the ones who get a surprise.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)