Luciano Moggi (9 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Moggi: "In 1999 I went to scout a player on Marseille and noticed an Inter scout was there for the same player. I had to misdirect him.. So I noticed Cyril Domoraud playing and started to praise him very so the Inter scout could hear me. Within a week newspapers linked Domoraud to Inter and the Nerazzurri wound up signing him. Turned out to be a very mediocre player"

:lol2:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Moggi: "In 1999 I went to scout a player on Marseille and noticed an Inter scout was there for the same player. I had to misdirect him.. So I noticed Cyril Domoraud playing and started to praise him very so the Inter scout could hear me. Within a week newspapers linked Domoraud to Inter and the Nerazzurri wound up signing him. Turned out to be a very mediocre player"

:lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

Moggi knows how to troll Inter.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

Moggi :delpiero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

:lol::lol2::lol::lol2: Fucking great !!!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)