Luciano Moggi (7 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Nicole, Moggi are guilty along with more than half Serie A teams chiefs or no one is guilty except Moratti, it's simply. Plenty of peoples respect and love him, including me. And according to current trails, how i understand they don't have proofs against us and sending to Serie B was just a big mistake made by FIGC. Moggi doing a good job in those trials at Napoli and i'm hope the truth will come out to days light one day.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
"Word in the street is that Juventus cheated. Actually, Moggi cheated. He's a crook. Proof? What proof? They went to Serie B, didn't they? Court must have got proof then. Case closed. Let's hate on them."

Typical opinion of a Premier League minded person.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
"It's all a conspiracy against us, we're never done anything wrong, look this team did the same thing too! Cause they did it its fine, its not cheating if everyone does it! They are all just jeolous of Juventus and our god given luck."

Typical opinion of a Juventus fan.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
"It's all a conspiracy against us, we're never done anything wrong, look this team did the same thing too! Cause they did it its fine, its not cheating if everyone does it! They are all just jeolous of Juventus and our god given luck."

Typical opinion of a Juventus fan.
In case you know anything about this that we don't please do share with us,

but if you don't - go inform yourself, read what was posted about Calciopoli

because this is starting to look like trolling if you don't support your opinion with arguments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)