Luciano Moggi (15 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Moggi is returning this Summer, so its very typical for his return this year. Especially against Milan, so he can shake Galliani's hand for his Transfer campaign, then tell him how it would be his last successful one, once Moggi returns.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Moggi won't be returning, when asked the question if he would be returning to Juve he said: no, not with this leadership. Blanc's contract expires in the summer? If he goes, who's left of the old leadership?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Moggi won't be returning, when asked the question if he would be returning to Juve he said: no, not with this leadership. Blanc's contract expires in the summer? If he goes, who's left of the old leadership?
Fitting that Blanc's contract expires in the summer then :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Typical expected argument when you obviously don't know a thing.

The day you will know and have a single proof/evidence on Moggi I'll listen to you but if you want to sound like Inter/Milan/Roma/Lazio (just for the sake of moaning) type of fans, then be my guest because even here we have couple of members that sound similar like yourself.

You think you know it all when you don't have a clue.
Nice psychoanalysis. I will not stoop as low as you but guess what Moggi called the referee's designator. Innocent chitchat - How's the weather? Did you install Linux in your new computer?

:howler:
How lame are you? He put us there? How? Please tell me how in details also. But I can bet my house that you have a predictable answer for this.

Anyone who thinks Moggi needed a hand or help in 04-05-06 = He thinks we weren't the best side and if you think we weren't the best side back then, then go get your heads and eyes checked or look somewhere for the definition of having the strongest squad and team.

Even Inter players admitted how we were superior to them yet someone like you would come here and blame Moggi for all this.... How lame.
This is exactly why I loathe that fool. We had a team that did it on the pitch & the dummy went on calling the referee's designator like they are buddies. Spoiling it all for all of us. Ohh how naive of me, everybody does it in Italy.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
:howler:
How lame are you? He put us there? How? Please tell me how in details also. But I can bet my house that you have a predictable answer for this.

Anyone who thinks Moggi needed a hand or help in 04-05-06 = He thinks we weren't the best side and if you think we weren't the best side back then, then go get your heads and eyes checked or look somewhere for the definition of having the strongest squad and team.

Even Inter players admitted how we were superior to them yet someone like you would come here and blame Moggi for all this.... How lame.
Italy *cough* Juve won the world cup that year ..... not a coincedence

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,400
    Nice psychoanalysis. I will not stoop as low as you but guess what Moggi called the referee's designator. Innocent chitchat - How's the weather? Did you install Linux in your new computer?
    All calls have been published, no sign of match fixing or something illegal. So your argument is invalid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)