Luciano Moggi (8 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's always nice to dream and sometimes they become reality. I despise Moggi & all he did. The arguement that all in Italy are doing it doesn't make it right.
Typical expected argument when you obviously don't know a thing.

The day you will know and have a single proof/evidence on Moggi I'll listen to you but if you want to sound like Inter/Milan/Roma/Lazio (just for the sake of moaning) type of fans, then be my guest because even here we have couple of members that sound similar like yourself.

You think you know it all when you don't have a clue.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He should know he put us there.
:howler:
How lame are you? He put us there? How? Please tell me how in details also. But I can bet my house that you have a predictable answer for this.

Anyone who thinks Moggi needed a hand or help in 04-05-06 = He thinks we weren't the best side and if you think we weren't the best side back then, then go get your heads and eyes checked or look somewhere for the definition of having the strongest squad and team.

Even Inter players admitted how we were superior to them yet someone like you would come here and blame Moggi for all this.... How lame.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Also saying that after we won 4-1 requires some vision and confidence. It is easy to shit on team when lost to worst teams in Europe, we need someone who can foresee it.
I just don't understand what's with all the frustration some have when he makes a statement criticizing us. I mean you end up group stages in Europa League without a single win against the likes of Red Bull and Lech and you expect him to praise us? We were owned in Coppa by Roma and you expect him to praise us? We are owned in the league by the likes of Parma, Chievo, Lecce and you expect him to praise us?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even though one has to give the guy props for what he accomplished with us in the past, I really do believe Moggi's case with Juventus has been closed and should remain that way in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)