Luciano Moggi (4 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You actually insulted several members by labelling some as real fans and others whatever you had in mind.

You then insulted several members by calling them glory hunters.

If you really mean to apologize you should apologize for posting such a ridiculous post.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Now can you tell me what makes Furia Ceca a REAL fan and I am not?
@JCK, i can tell you. Without accusing you in some shit like not being a "real fan" i can tell that spitting on your beloved club and his most succesfull director in difficult times like these, because some corrupt shits said that they "cheated" their way to two scudetti, is not the right thing to do.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK, i can tell you. Without accusing you in some shit like not being a "real fan" i can tell that spitting on your beloved club and his most succesfull director in difficult times like these, because some corrupt shits said that they "cheated" their way to two scudetti, is not the right thing to do.
Where the fuck did I spit at my beloved club? Talking out of your ass, are you?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
JCK, combined they have 824 posts, you have over 60 thousand. I don't think they know much about you or certainly not enough to base their arguments.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
You actually insulted several members by labelling some as real fans and others whatever you had in mind.

You then insulted several members by calling them glory hunters.

If you really mean to apologize you should apologize for posting such a ridiculous post.

Come on, I didn't mention any names but yours and already apologized.

So only the real glory hunters who know themselves will get insulted, and i dont care about them.

But if you insist, since you are special :smoke: Ill apologize ONLY to you and the whatever insulted YOU in that post.

I am sorry.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
GOTCHA!

SEE... you insulted a member right there.. say sorry to him, its not polite.

Like hustini said, we only have 800 posts, we don't know you like that!
Talking out of your ass is a figure of speech though, right? It's not like he called him an idiot.:boh:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Accusing Moggi as "cheat" levels to accusing Juventus the same. And cool your temper. It's really difficult for you to have a calm reasonable conversation, isn't it?
I don't like Moggi and this has nothing to do with Juventus. I know many here who don't like the current board, does that make them fake fans? Or does that qualify them as REAL fans?

I can curse Moggi all day long but still at the same time love Juventus, I find it sad that you have to relate both together, loving one means loving the other ....

I think Moggi is a cheat just like any other club director in the league. I believe Juve weren't clean and I believe others aren't clean either. I believe that the Calciopoli wasn't a good reflection on the bad things that were happening in the league and I don't believe it cleaned it as it should.

Does that mean I spit at Juve? Does that make me less of a fan than you or any other who believes otherwise? No, it doesn't!

No one has the right to label anyone as a fan or not. Do you know what I have given to this club? No, you don't. Do I know what you have done? No, I don't.

I don't go saying you're a fake fan or I am the real fan and you should do the same.

Over and out, I am off to do something better than arguing with you.

Apr 12, 2004
Accusing Moggi as "cheat" levels to accusing Juventus the same. And cool your temper. It's really difficult for you to have a calm reasonable conversation, isn't it?
That's absolutely wrong.

That's like saying Moggi was the club, and in you are in business, no one is irreplaceable.

When someone leaves a company, no matter the person, the hole left is the same as the hole left when removing one's hand from a bucket of water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)