Luciano Moggi (5 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
moggi can't work in football, that would be idiotic, and nobody would revolt over moggi

they are killing our reputation using the media. better to ask ourselves wtf gedi (stampa, repubblica, etc) is doing. elkann has a huge media machine at his disposal, time to get it working. arabs would surely do that @lgorTudor
Apparently we only retaliate respectfully.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Moggi:
The rules are that you can’t be on the sideline from the moment the game starts. I know this rule really well.
When I arrived at the stadium that I didn’t know, they guided me to the stands through the sideline. I greeted Pessotto and then went to the stands.
Today if you want attack Juve it’s easy. They took a picture of me on the sideline and made it up as if I was there during the game.
I showed them pics of me in the stands.
I do it once but next time don’t try again to attack me. I’ve written to Abodi and Malago as well today telling them these things can’t be done just for the purpose on ending on the papers.
If you want to be on the papers go to Sanremo and sing a song

Juventus doesn't risk to go in Serie B. These are rumors from the fans. Juventus is a public traded company and needs to respect the rules. Juve could receive a penalty but these are not sporting matters.

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi:
John Elkann wants to buy the rights of Serie A with JP Morgan??
- Nah, invented news.

- - - Updated - - -

Can the league go back to high levels (and Italian national team)
Moggi:
"Here the problem is a bit special. When we were managing Juve we had a great team that could give to the National team at least 5 players. According to me Italian players love the shirt more and give that little extra.
South American players for example, if they can't change you a game thanks to their skills it's better to go for Italian players. This is my opinion."

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi:
The USB Key? We can send it the Saudi Arabia as well if they want to hear what is on it

- - - Updated - - -

Is Allegri the right moment at the moment?
Moggi: In this moment there can be only Allegri. He's the only one who understand about Football.
The problem with Allegri is that he has a contract for 2 years + 2 years renewal if qualification to UCL. Now let's see at the end of the year what will happen because it will be difficult for Juve to qualify.
Winning Europa League is an easier way to qualify to UCL

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri is not really appreciated by Juve fans in Italy as well. I spoke a lot of times with him. The game vs Monza for exmple.. A big team is not waiting for the opponent team to attack. They attack first.
The problem of Allegri is this.. He has a game plan like this. Waiting and attack. That can be a problem if the other team is not attacking. And it's not offering a spectacular game.

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi:
There are uncertainties at the moment that are blocking potential entries of partners. Which is normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi:
There are uncertainties at the moment that are blocking potential entries of partners. Which is normal.

- - - Updated - - -

What is Juventus risking?
Moggi: My opinion.. Juve should fight against a system that is really against and the latest facts are showing this. Such as me going on a youth academy game.
I would exclude totally the fact of Juve going to B.
Having penalties (money) can be.

They are telling me that there are over 14000 phone calls intercepted. That's a lot. But today I would not be surprised as it looks like they are not looking at costs and will push as long as they find something.

My opinion, Juventus can't go to B even if a lot would love to send Juve in B as it was done in the past

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Forza Moggi!

We all know he speaks the truth.

Inter, Milan and Lazio (and their managers) escaped severe punishment for what they did back then. And some of them still work in football. Disgusting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)