Lucho Gonzalez (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i know its got nothing to do but i dont know were to submit this post..

on winning the fifa world player 2006 award, Cannavaro said "it has been an amazing year for himself, winning the ITALIAN LEAGUE, world cup and pallone doro "

i know we all turned out to hate me , and we are mroe than right to do so, even i hhate him, but he is the only player that left us which has defended our scudetto's won everytime he had the chance, and saying infront of everyone that he is happy he won the serie a this year is really a great thing :D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

on winning the fifa world player 2006 award, Cannavaro said "it has been an amazing year for himself, winning the ITALIAN LEAGUE, world cup and pallone doro "

i know we all turned out to hate me , and we are mroe than right to do so, even i hhate him, but he is the only player that left us which has defended our scudetto's won everytime he had the chance, and saying infront of everyone that he is happy he won the serie a this year is really a great thing :D
oh well he can say that all he wants doesnt mean it means something does it?

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
oh well he can say that all he wants doesnt mean it means something does it?
nope doesnt really mean anything your right.. however still nice words.. actions speek louder than words butttt.... damn it was great having him at the center of our defence... and now we got to watch boumsoung ... thats nice

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
good news

well .. i like the idea that our management is interested in them but it wont be easy as porto will play CL next year probably ... if not its gonna be much easier to convince them

bring them both instead of moschereano .... he is good but we got a number of defensive mids but and his arrival will creat problems unless giancedda is retiring or one of them want to go then bring moschereano

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002

Canna is class. I still cant get the Canna hate here in this board. As far as I am concerned Canna completely confounded his critic, and I proudly admit he has been better than I ever thought he could be. Lets not forget, Canna was considered to be finished with majority of us here going mentor when the club didnt snap up Mexes. He has to put 110% ever since he joined us, and publicly acknowledged how good our club is. He may not be true Juventini in his heart, but his services for the club was first club.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Canna is class. I still cant get the Canna hate here in this board. As far as I am concerned Canna completely confounded his critic, and I proudly admit he has been better than I ever thought he could be. Lets not forget, Canna was considered to be finished with majority of us here going mentor when the club didnt snap up Mexes. He has to put 110% ever since he joined us, and publicly acknowledged how good our club is. He may not be true Juventini in his heart, but his services for the club was first club.
:tup: Another +REP

The trick to keep Camoranesi here :D.
Camoranesi is Italian. ;)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
lucho gonzales is better than all inter argentine players put toghether... :D im kidding, but he is really a good player.... and we kind of lack south american players in our squad... so i wont mind having 3 south americans.. not more i mean inter oftenly fielded 9 southamericans in one squad... lucho gonzales definetely will suit well at juventus even with his ugly hair cutt .. and for heavens sake its not that his hair is similar to valderama's :D

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
Juve, per il centrocampo spunta Lucho Gonzalez14/6/2007 - 14:10

(TORINO) - Claudio Ranieri continua a plasmare la sua Juventus per il ritorno in Serie A. L'ultimo nome che trapela da Torino è quello di Lucho Gonzalez, 26-enne nazionale argentino. L'ex giocatore del River Plate corrisponde perfettamente all'identikit delineato da Claudio Ranieri, ovvero un giocatore di grande qualità e quantità. "El Comandante", come viene chiamato il capitano del Porto, ha vinto quest'anno per la seconda volta il campionato portoghese segnando 9 gol, mentre l'anno scorso è addirittura risultato il miglior realizzatore del suo club con 12 reti all'attivo. In questa stagione si è fatto notare anche a livello internazionale mettendo a segno 3 reti di ottima fattura in Champions League. Il prezzo del cartellino non è proibitivo, potrebbe arrivare a Torino per una cifra attorno ai 14 milioni di euro.

http://www.calciomercatoweb.it

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
It's says that Ranieri wants Lucho in his "new juve". His price is 14mil euro. He has scored 9 goals in portugal this year while last year he has been the porto's top scorer with 12 goals.
Nothig special. It could be BS rumour.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
Automatic translate via Google

Juve, for the centrocampo dulls Lucho Gonzalez14/6/2007 - 14:10

(TURIN) - Claudius continuous Ranieri to put molding on its Juventus for the return in Series To. the last name that trapela from Turin is that one of Lucho Gonzalez, 26-enne national Argentine. The former player of the River Plate corresponds perfectly to the identikit delineated from Claudius Ranieri, that is a player of great quality and amount. “El Commander”, as it comes called the captain of the Port, has gained this year for the second one turns the portuguese championship marking 9 goals, while the past year quite has turned out the better producer of its club with 12 nets to the assets. In this season it has attract attention also to international level putting to sign 3 nets of optimal invoice in Champions League. The price of the cartellino is not proibitivo, could arrive to Turin for a figure around 14 million euro.

M. Petrucci
feature from goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)