Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who doesn't .

It seems that this guy its not Juventus fan , all he wants is money i dont like this kind of players .
BTW i hope we can get him , because wee need some talents who can be superstarts .

Earth to Albo, extreme minority of footballers are Juve fans, especially foreign players in other continents. They ALL look for the best opportunity for them, meaning best place to have a good chance to win titles and get paid well. If you dont like this kind of player, that means you barely like any player, including majority of our squad, present, past and future ones.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
wait till he becomes the next big thing after CR7. We will keep on bashing Marotta for years. Preferring Poulsen over Alonso was the most stupid thing Juve did? Letting go Henry? No, splashing 12M on Martinez instead of Piazon :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yeah but martinez, played more games then giovinco and piazon in serie a so of course he's worth more.
Martinez was an error, we can't justify spending 12m on Piazon just cuz we spent in on Martinez. Lets spend those 12m wisely, could get us someone like Tremoulinas or something.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Why does everyone assume the news of chelsea 'favourites to sign piazon' is a done deal??? when the same has been said about juve as favourites to sign him, the little fucker even came to visit, a respected (?) fifa agent spoke of his move to Juve as held up by nothing more than red tape...so, why the certainty he is off to chelsea???? that one report mentioned above somewhere, must be from somewhere very reputable, i guess????

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why does everyone assume the news of chelsea 'favourites to sign piazon' is a done deal??? when the same has been said about juve as favourites to sign him, the little fucker even came to visit, a respected (?) fifa agent spoke of his move to Juve as held up by nothing more than red tape...so, why the certainty he is off to chelsea???? that one report mentioned above somewhere, must be from somewhere very reputable, i guess????
Sao Paolo's OFFICIAL site. And its not enough for you, here:

Chelsea strike deal to sign Brazilian teenager Lucas Piazon

Chelsea have reached a pre-contract agreement to sign the highly rated attacking midfielder Lucas Piazon from São Paulo when he turns 18 for a fee that could reportedly amount to some £10m.

The teenager, who is currently playing for Brazil in the South American Under-17 championships in Ecuador, has opted to move to the Premier League champions rather than Juventus, who had offered a similar-sized fee but could not match the wage on offer from Chelsea.

Lucas will undergo medical tests at the club's Cobham training centre after the tournament this month before returning to Brazil, but will officially become a Chelsea player on his 18th birthday next January.

Piazon would swell the Brazilian contingent at Chelsea, which is currently made up of the defenders Alex and David Luiz.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/15/chelsea-brazilian-teenager-lucas-piazon

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
as i asked, was the report from a reputable source...then if so, its obviously enough for me...i just thought we had a fifa offical claiming the exact same thing quite recently, that we had a pre agreement with the player...i wasn't aware it was sao paolo's official site.

nevermind, i guess we had to use a non-eu spot to get him and we have plans to buy someone already established and classy, to use that non eu spot. not an unproven kid, who looks like he could become a world beater...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)