Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
perhaps you didnt understand the question, neutrol...or are brain damaged...i wondered if anyone knew, via quotes from anyone within the club, if we are trying now, to get his passport sorted out..so he can join us in the summer, or is it just a rumour??? obviously the process takes time, which is why they would be making the applications now, not waiting until the end of the season, football wise...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I guess like many others I am eager to hear Marotta say something about the signing, or negogiations...unless he has done so already??? (if so, i'd appreciate a point in that direction)...and what we have for sure, are the fifa agent's words, photos of the kid himself at our training ground, posing with a couple of players, and also Piazon's words of "Juventus are one of the greatest clubs in the world and I am proud to be able to become one of their players,"...

I guess what I am getting at is: If we cannot get him a european passport, will that jeopardize the transfer as a whole??? due to us desire an already established non eu player, for next season...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
wicked. and cheers for confirming that nicholas. I have tried to find footage of the lad, but not much seems available. But a fair amount of very promising statements about his potential and even current talent. are there any juventuz folk who have seen him play, or can supply us with any stats of his playing career so far? To me presently, he has a cool name, looks like a baby version of kaka, with whom he also, apparently, shares playing similarities...how does he compare to Neymar and Ganso, for example??? younger of course, so harder to compare, but same league, same country...is piazon held in such glittering esteem and hopes in his homeland as he is here on juventuz?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
cheers for the video, melo...have seen an extended version of that one on youtube...can't wait to see the little genius in a juve shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)