Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Where's Zacheryah when you need him?
right here, celebrating that from all the crapzilians we were linked with, we signed the one that actually fits

a white brazilian.

Offers all the skill flair and vista, but without the crap mentality.

fantastic transfer

as to where he would play when breaking into the squad :
its obvious that we have been in the marked for every kind of player, apart from an SS

i recon he could be the heir of delpiero/quags when he turns 20/21

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
jeez, that's pretty racist.
no racism intended

Just compare them, you'll see plenty of light coloured brazilians beeing alike kaka, good mentality, and no party'ing
and then there is the typical darkcoloured ronaldinho who likes to party and earn dollars rather then become a legend

if i want to go out i'll pick the second

at juventus, i only want the first.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:sergio:

What about Melo? You seem to like him Zacheryah.
Well, like you probably read a few times, my comments on brazilian players usually have added "creative brazilians", and yeah i dont allways add that, but i should.

Defensive based brazilians tend to be ok if they have a killer attitude. i'm shure u'll all agree that melo has that :D

Dec 31, 2008
no racism intended

Just compare them, you'll see plenty of light coloured brazilians beeing alike kaka, good mentality, and no party'ing
and then there is the typical darkcoloured ronaldinho who likes to party and earn dollars rather then become a legend

if i want to go out i'll pick the second

at juventus, i only want the first.
Which one of this is Amauri?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Which one of this is Amauri?
amauri ? you wanna get me started about amauri

did you remember how long it took him to get here ? and at what wage ? obviously it was all about the wage cause the transferfee was pretty much the one they allways talked about.

comes to juventus, then had some drama weather he'd play for brazil or italy. Obviously he wanted to play for the best of italy and brazil, but since he knew he wasent getting a spot he waited, and waited...

then he comes at juventus, at a truely sick wage considering his qualities, plays one halfdecent season and then totally sucks.
However, when we want to sell him, guess what, its all about the wage.
This is why we will likely not be able to ship him off before his contract ends, its just to much.

TBH, milan had the same crap with ronaldinho, who plays 3 good games a year and spends the rest at party's

Jun 13, 2007
I fucking knew Pepe wasn't a football legend. He was just a money chasing whore who liked to party all week. How do I know that? Because he has relatively darker skin than other Brazilians, idiot. Pffffttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)