Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The rumour about started some months ago and it was said he was waiting for his passport to arrive. I don't think it takes years to get one. Here it's pretty easy to get it and Brazil have many people of Italian origin so I don't think it would be that long to get it. The club must know that and maybe that's why he's here for the last couple of days.
I am sorry but I totally lost all trust with the current club. Nothing is working right.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #442
    I know we've had bad luck with some transfers and this one might be another one but let's stay positive about it. Everybody's reporting he's in Turin for the last couple of days.(We could be negative and say he was at Da Angelino like last time but let's hope not). I think he just needs to get that passport and then he'll sign the contract.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I think that's what has been said today. At least that's what FIFA agent Durante says. Seems we have an agreement with Sao Paulo, and maybe even with the player/his parents. But still, dunno.

According to media and gurus he is. On his twitter account, a user told him today, that he has seen someone who looks like him today in turin. He (Piazon) answered: Must have been me, haha. (according to google translator) Can't say if he's being sarcastic there, lol.
    This is very good news!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Ther is also the issue of his age,we might juve have to wait and watch.
    I think if he gets his Italian passport it doesn't matter what age he is. If he's solely Brazilian he has to wait until he's 18 to leave.

Not totally sure about this though.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #458
    Pedullà of Sportitalia

6.5m €

5 years

0.5m per year

At the Juve-Roma game tomorrow.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #460
    That's what Pedullà said and I read that also earlier. Let's see if he's right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)