Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If we lose him, I will have lost all faith in our board
why him? I couldn't care less about him, he's not going to save us in the coming three or four years. I would lose faith in the board if they don't improve our fullbacks this january.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
why him? I couldn't care less about him, he's not going to save us in the coming three or four years. I would lose faith in the board if they don't improve our fullbacks this january.
Which they won't :D

We will most likely sign a cheap alternative for Quagliarella this month (doubt we will even touch the defense).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Which they won't :D

We will most likely sign a cheap alternative for Quagliarella this month (doubt we will even touch the defense).

Cheap alternative or not. The man has murdered the standard of Juventus with signing Toni and Barzagli. If this trend continues we should fear the worst.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
fifa agent said its a done deal, lad gets probably his passport in june.
he'll get loaned to bologna later to parma and finally co-owned with Genoa maybe he gets sold for 2M after that.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
fifa agent said its a done deal, lad gets probably his passport in june.
he'll get loaned to bologna later to parma and finally co-owned with Genoa maybe he gets sold for 2M after that.
Then he will score against us and we will be linked to him throughout his career until finally signing him on a free when hes 33 :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)