Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Cheillini probably told Icanta to finally shoot towards the goal and not the crowd, Cheillini told him he can't do everything on the pitch, have you seen how much Cheillini runs up the field because most players in front of him disappear after 25mins.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Wondering what happened to Tassi and Leani.. Some sources said it was almost done for them?
More info aobut them please , where are they from . How old they are .

Positions , and how mutch they are going to cost !

And what are chances for Juve to sign them , are them any good .

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Cheillini probably told Icanta to finally shoot towards the goal and not the crowd, Cheillini told him he can't do everything on the pitch, have you seen how much Cheillini runs up the field because most players in front of him disappear after 25mins.
I know it's off-topic, but god, do I love Chiellini for his spirit on the pitch. Blood, sweat and tears for black and white.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
More info aobut them please , where are they from . How old they are .

Positions , and how mutch they are going to cost !

And what are chances for Juve to sign them , are them any good .
Both are italian and plays for Brescias primavera.

they play for the national team, not sure if under 19 or 18.. think the play with older players thougt..

Leani is a goalkeeper and has been compared to Gigi, brescia president rate him high.. He has been the best goalkeeper for 2 years in the primavera championship, he is younger then many other keepers.

Tassi is really hyped up, the call him the new Baggio, he should be something extra. Time will tell if he will be even 50% of Baggio hehe.

A time ago many sources said we where close to buy them, escpecially Leani was very close..

Has not heard so much more in a while, but we will hear more in the summer I think

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Both are italian and plays for Brescias primavera.

they play for the national team, not sure if under 19 or 18.. think the play with older players thougt..

Leani is a goalkeeper and has been compared to Gigi, brescia president rate him high.. He has been the best goalkeeper for 2 years in the primavera championship, he is younger then many other keepers.

Tassi is really hyped up, the call him the new Baggio, he should be something extra. Time will tell if he will be even 50% of Baggio hehe.

A time ago many sources said we where close to buy them, escpecially Leani was very close..

Has not heard so much more in a while, but we will hear more in the summer I think
Ah thnx a lot dude .

We just sign "New Buffon" from romania :p , okay i like italians @Juve .

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Where does he exactly play? as an attacking midfielder or as a striker in this match? And how similair is he to Kaka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)