Luca Toni (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well, he did 47 in 67 for Fiorentina and 38 in 60 for Bayern...50 in 80 for Palermo. That's beside the point, though. You called him a "has been who never had any potential", the first part is right, but no potential? He had a number of fantastic seasons which would indicate he realized whatever potential he had, no?
if i remember correctly he also had a good scoring rate at vicenza too

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
We are a joke of a club. Signing this guy just makes me to be ashamed to be a fan of juve. Dzeko?? Who gives a shit, it's allllll about Toni.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
tbh i admire beckham's hunger for the sport still, its a shame there arn't more players like him in a game that is ridden with greed for money
What do you suppose he went to MLS and Real for?

Had he stayed at man scum utd, he may well have still been playing there week in week out . His crosses are majestic its why redknapp so wants him.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
tbh i admire beckham's hunger for the sport still, its a shame there arn't more players like him in a game that is ridden with greed for money

Beckham is a punk, who doesn't have the balls to stand up for himself against his wife. Thats why he is in MLS, dying to play for an European club.

If he loved soccer sooooo sooo much, he would have stayed at Manutd or Real Madrid.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What do you suppose he went to MLS and Real for?

Had he stayed at man scum utd, he may well have still been playing there week in week out . His crosses are majestic its why redknapp so wants him.
he was forced out of man utd after the infamous hair dryer treatment. But he is clearly trying to work his way back into the national side, his desire to play at the highest level, even paying for his own move to milan twice, seriously respect to him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Beckham is a punk, who doesn't have the balls to stand up for himself against his wife. Thats why he is in MLS, dying to play for an European club.

If he loved soccer sooooo sooo much, he would have stayed at Manutd or Real Madrid.
he was a good servant to madrid, in the end they wanted him out too. is raul also a greedy player for leaving madrid to ply his trade in an 'easier' league and a smaller team?

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Does anyone take Victoria seriously anymore?
LOL, so you are willing to be ultra happy and an instant fan of this has been just to be contrary to me? Have fun!

Badass Devil said:
70 years old? he isnt any older than Trez himself, so whats your point?

anyways let me know when you've decided on your new team you wish to support.
The difference is Trez is still a football player. Toni is incredibly heavy, has shit ability with his feet and has lost any semblance of potency he had in the past. He's way past the point of being done it's not even funny.

I said I'm ashamed, I still am, not that I'm changing teams. Still, if YOU are happy with this then continue to be a blind sheep and support the team no matter what they do.

Forza Marotta per sempre!! After Martinez and Toni who's going to be his next AAA signing?? Stay tuned!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Stupid comment. It's football.
Did I say it was volleyball? If he loved football so much, he wouldn't be dragged around by his wife.

he was a good servant to madrid, in the end they wanted him out too. is raul also a greedy player for leaving madrid to ply his trade in an 'easier' league and a smaller team?
Raul was kicked out the same way Trezeguet was IMO. Becks had plenty of offers from all over Europe.

When Del Piero retires you can go and support Man City.
Is that the only joke you have? What makes you think you are a better fan than him? I suggest you stop telling others what to do, and mind your own love to the club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
LOL, so you are willing to be ultra happy and an instant fan of this has been just to be contrary to me? Have fun!

The difference is Trez is still a football player. Toni is incredibly heavy, has shit ability with his feet and has lost any semblance of potency he had in the past. He's way past the point of being done it's not even funny.

I said I'm ashamed, I still am, not that I'm changing teams. Still, if YOU are happy with this then continue to be a blind sheep and support the team no matter what they do.

Forza Marotta per sempre!! After Martinez and Toni who's going to be his next AAA signing?? Stay tuned!
if you're so ashamed why you still here? and 'supporting' Juve

at the end of the day people like yourself have been spoilt for years, its sad to think that people support clubs by the calibre of players and not about the club ethos or it's identity, seriously please leave before you make myself and other honest fans here mad.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So I'm supposed to be shining with pride that we signed this piece of shit, 70 year old? Give me Trez any day instead of this fucking clown.
Just dont think any road you walk in life will be beautiful all the time and bad things wont happen. You dont need to love this transfer, nobody does but when things are going bad you should be a man and try to take the pain and not be ashamed of being a fan. Don't know if your religious but when bad things happen in any religious persons life they dont question the excistence of God asap, they try to cope with it. Just support Toni now he's a juventino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)