Luca Toni (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
guys guys ... put yourselves in big clubs shoes (preferably not adiddas:D), Trez has low performance in serie b and not even playing for NT. why would they be buying him in the summer ? .. big money ain't comin from him ..

now think about Trez .. if no big club is offering, why would he go to an average club and leave Juve ? that doesn't seem to make sense to me :confused: ... assuming we would be Scudetto competition runners next year.

I'm not trying to say that Trez sucks. On the contrary, Trez is one of the greatest finishers in the world. And ya, I don't want to see him leave I have to admit :).

But again, we have to admit he's not at his top form for a long time now. and it would be risky for everyone (that is Juve, him, or his new club) to leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
if 30 is old than tell that to del piero and nedved.
if trez leaves toni would be the perfect replacement, not obviously for the long run but we need expireinced players for next season. Both toni and huntelaar would be gr8 for us.
DP and Nedved are already ours...
We dont need to pay a load of money to bring them in as the case with Toni!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
guys guys ... put yourselves in big clubs shoes (preferably not adiddas:D), Trez has low performance in serie b and not even playing for NT. why would they be buying him in the summer ? .. big money ain't comin from him ..

now think about Trez .. if no big club is offering, why would he go to an average club and leave Juve ? that doesn't seem to make sense to me :confused: ... assuming we would be Scudetto competition runners next year.

I'm not trying to say that Trez sucks. On the contrary, Trez is one of the greatest finishers in the world. And ya, I don't want to see him leave I have to admit :).

But again, we have to admit he's not at his top form for a long time now. and it would be risky for everyone (that is Juve, him, or his new club) to leave.
This makes sense. :tup:

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
DP and Nedved are already ours...
We dont need to pay a load of money to bring them in as the case with Toni!
nedved was 29/30 when he came to u juve he cost us 41.2 mil euros. his 34 now but still i a world class player. I doubt toni would cost that much the media is just speculating his price. Thats what they do best speculate

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
nedved was 29/30 when he came to u juve he cost us 41.2 mil euros. his 34 now but still i a world class player. I doubt toni would cost that much the media is just speculating his price. Thats what they do best speculate
Good argument fiore :tup:
But Toni will be 31 when he comes to Juve :p
Seriously speaking, We were in great need to replace Zizou when we chose Nedved!
Are we in great need to bring Toni?
That depends on whether Trezegol stays or not, and possibility of capturing the Hunter!
30 million euros is what fiorentina asking for him, whether its right or false I dont know, but for that sum...it'd be a waste of money to bring him for few seasons!
I have nothing against Toni as a player, his class is undeniable...but I guess we should rejuvenate our beloved Juve :smoke:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i agree with you...i dont see the point in letting go trez and bring toni its just the same thing theyre both 30 year old player....as good as they both are lets be honest theyre time is almost over....ill go for huntelaar
trezeguet is over! toni was serie a's leading goalscorer how can you say he is over?:disagree:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
trezeguet is over! toni was serie a's leading goalscorer how can you say he is over?:disagree:
so you feel that this is a proper solution for our future by signing an aging player when we can sign a younger player with more potential/yrs?

today's future will be tomorrow's past.
especially when your climbing over 30. we have enough old players on our squad. if you think about it we lost canna, thuram, emerson and viera who were all aging and have done ourselves a favor somehow. yes it hurts us in the back line without canna and thuram but we will compensate. lets not make juve a retirement home :D

Nov 28, 2006
i trust juve to do the best deal.
when u look at the past juve have always ruled the player market not only because of moggi but also because we knew when to sell players at their peak and to get loads of money to buy other players that became world class in our team.
sellin zidane and bringing neddy, thuram and gigi was one hell of a deal.
the only real mistake was henry, but that mistake was also the coach mistake as he fielded henry as a midfielder and not as a striker.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Top 10 goalscorers for Juventus alltime

212 Del Piero Alessandro
179 Boniperti Giampiero
178 Bettega Roberto
167 Sivori Omar Enrique
157 Borel II Felice Placido
134 Trezeguet David
131 Anastasi Pietro
124 Hansen John
115 Baggio Roberto
114 Munerati Federico

Jul 23, 2006
Top 10 goalscorers for Juventus alltime

212 Del Piero Alessandro
179 Boniperti Giampiero
178 Bettega Roberto
167 Sivori Omar Enrique
157 Borel II Felice Placido
134 Trezeguet David
131 Anastasi Pietro
124 Hansen John
115 Baggio Roberto
114 Munerati Federico
The fact that Trez is the 6th all-time scorer for Juve doesn't mean that he's still a good player(although i'd love it if he can prove me wrong)

If he wants to leave he can leave, that's all i'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)