Luca Toni (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Hi to all. i'm new here. I red about that forum in j1897.com. It's greta meet other black/white brothers all over the worl.

Luca Toni is a great score and he is near 30. It's an investment for a brief period for trying to win scudetto next year or for reaching the CL. He got a lot of experience.
Huntelaar is a young player and good scores in holland league. But in Italy it's more difficult. But I ould like to see him in b/w with Toni or Trezeguet.

See u all
Welcome to the forums mate. :pint:

andrealoca

J1897.com guest
Mar 28, 2007
I think there are many chances to see Inter in big judicial troubles in the next weeks... we will keep you updated from Italy... Media don't like talking about Moratti's problems...

P.S. Are there any Inter fans here? J1897 is full of Inter fans...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
They were two of them and they came here often to thrash Juve :( but in the last few months they are silent. I can´t wait you meet our 2 biggest anti-Juve hunters - Turk_Bianconero and Badass_Devil. :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I think there are many chances to see Inter in big judicial troubles in the next weeks... we will keep you updated from Italy... Media don't like talking about Moratti's problems...

There are 3: - Javier Zanetti, BFC82 & jaecole. I put them on my ignore list. They're not worth bothering with. If you ignore them, they eventually go away. Like Mark said, they've not been around for a while.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

Hope you'll invite some Inter fans to join our forums soon. Actually, they'll touch our hospitality themeselves. :D

They were two of them and they came here often to thrash Juve :( but in the last few months they are silent. I can´t wait you meet our 2 biggest anti-Juve hunters - Turk_Bianconero and Badass_Devil. :D
Yes, they are. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)