Luca Toni (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Luca Toni is a goal machine in Serie Especially with the right service. Is he a Juventus fan from a child?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
the second someone is linked with a team he has been supporting them since he was young. Ibra said he was a juve fan when he was young, but then when he joined Inter he said he always dreamt about it. Also Gilardino said he and his family were all juventini, then he joins milan and he turned into a milanista since birth :disagree:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
the second someone is linked with a team he has been supporting them since he was young. Ibra said he was a juve fan when he was young, but then when he joined Inter he said he always dreamt about it. Also Gilardino said he and his family were all juventini, then he joins milan and he turned into a milanista since birth :disagree:
:lol: ...everybody is false

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I would send Trez to Barca and take Eto and Zambrota in return. If we coul'd get also Saviola for free. That would be amazing. Because then we need only Barzagli for our defence and two good player in the middle.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i say anybody who dont want luca toni here is nuts just like people who dont want cannavaro back. if we some how managed to get both of them here!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont think there are many strikers out there who could directly replace trezeguet. trezeguet is a goal scoring machine, but toni has shown he is that also. and mentioned already in these forums, toni probably has more to offer than just goals.

Besides Klose and maybe Huntelaar, two very good strikers in my opinion, there are not any more out there.

Toni is probably the safest option, with klose needing time to adapt and of course huntelaar would have a lot to prove being his age moving to a tougher league.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
i dont think there are many strikers out there who could directly replace trezeguet. trezeguet is a goal scoring machine, but toni has shown he is that also. and mentioned already in these forums, toni probably has more to offer than just goals.

Besides Klose and maybe Huntelaar, two very good strikers in my opinion, there are not any more out there.

Toni is probably the safest option, with klose needing time to adapt and of course huntelaar would have a lot to prove being his age moving to a tougher league.
You are so right

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Ibra never said that he was a Juve fan when he was young. It's well known that he's always been an Inter fan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)