Luca Toni (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Nah u didnt say that i did. Like u feel toni is not good enough for us i feel the same way about gilberto. Lets agree to disagree.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nah u didnt say that i did. Like u feel toni is not good enough for us i feel the same way about gilberto. Lets agree to disagree.
It´s fine for me, I don´t care, I´m just pointing out that I didn´t say being better player than Emerson makes you a great player, but I´m sure Gilberto is a better choice than all our central midfielders and I´m sure he would be a good addition to our squad.

Abt. Toni, I didn´t say he is not good enough, I said I don´t like him, I don´t like that type of strikers - slow and clumsy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
agreed both klose and toni are better than trez
:wth:

From the contributions Trezeguet has given us and the glut of goals, I would certainly take one of the most natural finishers in the world over those two. Thank you very much.

I don't care if they add more to the game overall... goals are what win games in this sport and nobody can score goals better than an in-form Trezeguet. Neither Klose nor Toni would have ever scored so many goals for this club. Funny how that is so easily forgotten.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

From the contributions Trezeguet has given us and the glut of goals, I would certainly take one of the most natural finishers in the world over those two. Thank you very much.

I don't care if they add more to the game overall... goals are what win games in this sport and nobody can score goals better than an in-form Trezeguet. Neither Klose nor Toni would have ever scored so many goals for this club. Funny how that is so easily forgotten.
give Klose that amount of games with Juve and you`ll se he would score the same if not more...

Jul 28, 2002
Bobo Vieri and Shearer on their days were much more affective than Trez on is day, trez is a poacher through and through.

Max

Jul 15, 2003

I acknowledge Trezeguet as one of the best, if not the best, foreign players Juventus has had. However, the way I see it is that his ass is probably around 80% out of Turin after this season, and Juventus needs to fill that gap with a fairly tall striker with a lethal finish.

Personally, I think this Luca Toni stuff is complete and utter bullshit. I don't think he would be very reliable even if these biased Tuttosport rumours were true. Klose, on the other hand, is probably the closest Juventus can get to a Trez clone. You may not care about how he adds more to the game overall, but in the end it adds balance to that front line, which can produce plenty of goals. Klose shares the same aerially supremacy as Trezeguet, probably can't place/finish as well as Trez (but nonetheless does it well), but he can definitely dribble better.

In the end, it balances out; where one lacks, one makes up for in something else.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I acknowledge Trezeguet as one of the best, if not the best, foreign players Juventus has had. However, the way I see it is that his ass is probably around 80% out of Turin after this season, and Juventus needs to fill that gap with a fairly tall striker with a lethal finish.

Personally, I think this Luca Toni stuff is complete and utter bullshit. I don't think he would be very reliable even if these biased Tuttosport rumours were true. Klose, on the other hand, is probably the closest Juventus can get to a Trez clone. You may not care about how he adds more to the game overall, but in the end it adds balance to that front line, which can produce plenty of goals. Klose shares the same aerially supremacy as Trezeguet, probably can't place/finish as well as Trez (but nonetheless does it well), but he can definitely dribble better.

In the end, it balances out; where one lacks, one makes up for in something else.

I do indeed care about the other aspects of playing on the front line. However, the point of my post was that I believe the touch Trezeguet has given us in front of goal shouldn't be forgotten just because another forward has more supposed attributes. Quality might just be better than quantity..

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
What about replacing Trez with Henry? :smoke:

Is finishing has become amazing since he left us and Wenger seems willing to let him go and (because of FIFA's contract rules) for less than 20M so.. :eyebrows:

btw,i remember reading an interview where he stated how sorry he was for leaving juve without proving himself and that he has a place in his heart for the bianconeri!

Oh well,a guy can keep dreamin :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)