Luca Toni (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i don't think u understood him
he meant that klose can ONLY score in the bundesliga and with the national team
Is there anything more?
He couldn`t score in the Italian championship since he doesn`t play there...

I guess you mean the CL and the Uefa Cup don`t worry yourself too much about it he is playing for Werder Bremen which in case you haven`t noticed played in a group with Chelsea and Barcelona
I don`t remember Trez scored that much in the CL but 2 more goals in europe won`t say anything

as far as it goes to scoring goals Klose is the number one player in the world
Trez,Eto and Toni are a bit behind him. Also Toni is a bit overated

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i don't think u understood him
he meant that klose can ONLY score in the bundesliga and with the national team
Yeah, you're right. :pint:

Only? That´s enough for me. We won´t play in Champions League next season.
I believe in Klose and I think he'll succeed in Serie A and the Champions League as well, we can't play in it in the next season though as you said.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Toni would've been a good buy a few seasons ago. But now would be a tad too late. He is still great though, and not over rated, infact in the seasons previous to his fiorentina days he was well underated.

Klose is a good Trez replacement, but we need to evaluate how much Bremen are looking to price him.

Honestly, if Trez wants to leave, then that would provide us a good opportunity to make money.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
who cares if they can make a winning team?
There is talk of restricting the number of foreigners that can play in Italian teams in order to allow space for Italian players to develop there skills. If this become reality, teams like inter will have to get rid of half their current team & start buying Italian players.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
There is talk of restricting the number of foreigners that can play in Italian teams in order to allow space for Italian players to develop there skills. If this become reality, teams like inter will have to get rid of half their current team & start buying Italian players.
i think that is for CL, people that play FM can see it when choosing their team for Europe. YOu have to have a number of players from Italy

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think whether we get Toni or Klose, it wont really matter, both will score and do well at all levels. The thing they both have that trez doesnt is that they move more, they can hold up the ball and do more than just score goals also. I think that is an important area of the game for the team. Trez is a great striker but somewhat becomes stealth in games at times. He can score a goal, then go missing for the next 80 mins. klose and toni offer more than goals, they can contribute more than just goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)