Luca Toni (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
But Klose's ball control is better than that of Toni's, Klose is one of the best ball headers in the world as well and he wants to join us, what is more.

i agree that klose has better ball handles but you can't over look how good toni is in the air. As an opposing team you have to put 2 guys on him just to make sure he doesn't do anything, and even then he still gets good chances at goal. That free's up a lot of space for some of our other players.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Morra10 said:
i agree that klose has better ball handles but you can't over look how good toni is in the air. As an opposing team you have to put 2 guys on him just to make sure he doesn't do anything, and even then he still gets good chances at goal. That free's up a lot of space for some of our other players.
I have no objections at all. :agree:

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
Toni is already playing in Seria A and has been a goal machine in a number of teams. Thats a big plus for him.

Klose on the other hand is an established international with more experience at the highest level. I rate him to be better technically than Toni.

It all depends on the price I guess as both could be great for us.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
outside of the German national team and the bundesliga, Klose don't score. So it worries me a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)