Luca Toni is a Juventino! (6 Viewers)

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
We'r the Darkside man and Moggi is Darth Vader :D
overall pazzini will rock so if we couldn't get antonio,then giampaolo would be great..as long as milan don't get both that is errr

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The only player I'd want from Milan is Kaka, he's the only guy that would actually add something to the team instead of just cluter.

Toni, Gila are both great but arent significantly better than the line-up we have today. Actually I rate Toni about the same as Trez, ok, abit more complete than Trez.

Theodore

Big,Brute,PowerfulStriker
Dec 5, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
The only player I'd want from Milan is Kaka, he's the only guy that would actually add something to the team instead of just cluter.

Toni, Gila are both great but arent significantly better than the line-up we have today. Actually I rate Toni about the same as Trez, ok, abit more complete than Trez.

kaka is good playmaker, but juve don`t play with one...
juve need ML, RB and CB
ML--> milan also svcks
RB--> ageing
CB--> i don`t mind if nesta want to join us :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Kaka plays about the same style as Zidane. Kaka is not the quick type of playmaker like Aimar, Ronaldinho, Deco Cole and the likes.
He has a skillfull feet and knows how to take advantage of his body.
He would be great at Juventus. Btw, Kaka and Nedved play similar roles. neddy isn't exactly a pure ML.

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
I think Kaka plays about the same style as Zidane. Kaka is not the quick type of playmaker like Aimar, Ronaldinho, Deco Cole and the likes.
He has a skillfull feet and knows how to take advantage of his body.
He would be great at Juventus. Btw, Kaka and Nedved play similar roles. neddy isn't exactly a pure ML.

nedved is a ML, that his role at Lazio
juve was the one who change him into player who operate behind 2 strikers.
when nedved first arrived at delle alpi, lippi tried to play 4-4-2
but after that, he changed to 4-3-1-2...
which milan used right now, with gattuso play davids role (copycat !! :p )

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
The0d0rE said:
nedved is a ML, that his role at Lazio
juve was the one who change him into player who operate behind 2 strikers.
when nedved first arrived at delle alpi, lippi tried to play 4-4-2
but after that, he changed to 4-3-1-2...
which milan used right now, with gattuso play davids role (copycat !! :p )
True! And my point is that Kaka would play brilliantly in Neddy's absence (take over from him). Of course all of this is pure hypothetical since there is noway Milan would sell such a talented playmaker.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
True! And my point is that Kaka would play brilliantly in Neddy's absence (take over from him). Of course all of this is pure hypothetical since there is noway Milan would sell such a talented playmaker.

specially to us :agree:

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
i remember when there was talk about kaka joining us and Moggi saying he would never buy a player with that name (kaka means sh*t,poop etc whatever u wanna call it :p) so imagine a player scoring in your country and the commentator screaming: Shit scored!!! what an amazing goal!!!!! Shit is really a world class performer :D (this is the english example hehe)

Theodore

Dec 5, 2005
KroniK said:
i remember when there was talk about kaka joining us and Moggi saying he would never buy a player with that name (kaka means sh*t,poop etc whatever u wanna call it :p) so imagine a player scoring in your country and the commentator screaming: Shit scored!!! what an amazing goal!!!!! Shit is really a world class performer :D (this is the english example hehe)

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
KroniK said:
:lol::lol::lol:

Shit! Whatta Goal!

:weee:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Toni has Barcelona dream
Thursday 22 December, 2005
Fiorentina striker Luca Toni has said that he would jump at the chance of joining Barcelona. "I’d go there straight away," he surprisingly stated.

Serie A’s leading goalscorer has attracted a number of interested clubs after an exceptional first four months with the Viola, during which he has netted 16 goals in 17 appearances for the Tuscan club.

However, the Modena-born attacker has said that his greatest ambition is to put on the Blaugrana shirt of the Spanish champions.

"I would love to play for Barcelona," he admitted. "If I get the chance towards the end of my career I would like to go and try new experiences but, in the case of Barcelona, I’d go right now."

Earlier in the season Toni was linked with a possible move to Real Madrid – an association he laughed off as wishful thinking, but it is the Catalan side who attracts him more than the Galacticos.

"I prefer Barcelona because they are the best team around right now," he explained. "They have the best player in the world by far in Ronaldinho and so I would love to play for them.

"Having said that, I wouldn’t be upset if Real were to show an interest," he added.

Barcelona are unlikely to take advantage of Toni’s flattery as they are intent on luring Arsenal’s Thierry Henry to the Camp Nou, while Real are reportedly in negotiations to bring Roma’s Antonio Cassano to Madrid.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
That will be great luca toni is doing great in lega calcio and might as well do as great in ITALY squad so he will be a perfect transfer to juve but still we dont really need him

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
That will be great luca toni is doing great in lega calcio and might as well do as great in ITALY squad so he will be a perfect transfer to juve but still we dont really need him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)