Luca Pellegrini (4 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
He is going on loean, and I guess we will pay his salary, so I dont know if we are getting a new LB... and if we do, it will be a cheap one probably (wich doesnt mean a bad one compare to our current ones)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
He is going on loean, and I guess we will pay his salary, so I dont know if we are getting a new LB... and if we do, it will be a cheap one probably (wich doesnt mean a bad one compare to our current ones)
That’s not true, Eintracht are in negotiations with him for a ~2.5m salary.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's out at Tottenham right? I don't trust it. If he was any good, Conte wouldve kept him. Like him or not he certainly has a eye for good players.
I mean, Conte ran out Perisic to Bayern and then when he was forced to play him next season was delighted. Costa, Matić at Chelsea too

He does not fit 3atb, purely a 4atb full back. Was excellent under Mourinho and Lopetegui

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I mean, Conte ran out Perisic to Bayern and then when he was forced to play him next season was delighted. Costa, Matić at Chelsea too

He does not fit 3atb, purely a 4atb full back. Was excellent under Mourinho and Lopetegui
I'd definitely take him on a loan with option, and next year we decide the pair to keep between him, Pellegrini and Cambiasso.
On a side note fuck you Sandro.

Jun 16, 2020

Perisic got send away after he caused problems with Nainggolan I recall. Or it was with Wanda complaining about him and then it exploded in the dressing room the year before Conte’s arrival.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)