Luca Pellegrini (7 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
To be fair, If we kept Spina and he did his ACL again like at Roma I can't imagine this place being so supportive of keeping him
Achilles tendon but same point.

- - - Updated - - -

He's out at Tottenham right? I don't trust it. If he was any good, Conte wouldve kept him. Like him or not he certainly has a eye for good players.
He threw the towel over Iturbe... He probably had a fight with him like he did with Hazard, etc.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it’s a done deal with Frankfurt, already on his way there.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if they really asked about him or if it was Juve who suggested him as an alternative for them when discussing the Kostic deal…

Whether it’s a dry loan or with option/obligation we can say that it is a good piece of business either way, his value could go up if he plays regularly there.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Good club for him but wish it was Sandro leaving.

More concerned by the news that we won’t sign a new LB. Would be what, our third season overal with only Sandro as true LB? Never seen this at any club, makes loaning Cambiaso even dumber.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I read that he did very well. I always kinda liked him, will never understand why Max choose De Sciglio over him (and Cambiaso).
me neither. well then MDS is Max's son for sure lol
I'd like to see him back next season. But I think we'll only keep one between him and Cambiaso, and sign another starting material LB. Grimaldo or someone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)