Luca Pellegrini (5 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If you want a new LB to come in then surely it makes sense to sell Pellegrini. Nobody is going to buy Sandro or De Sciglio meaning they are inevitably the depth and cash in where you can.
Agree...as much as I like the idea of having pellegrini as back up to our new and improved LB, letting sandro go on a free seems like a hard task let alone trying to sell him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Juventus are prepared to sell Pellegrini for a fee around €10m to €15m. Pellegrini has received some offers from Premier League. —
@GiovaAlbanese

To good to be true , why would anyone offer 10-15m for this guy ?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Good God. The model average player, who excels at nothing, thus terrible for a team like Juventus. I'd be more than OK if he's the one replaced instead of Sandro. That's how average he is. Really can't understand why he's being given another chance. I can understand the trouble letting go of Sandro due to ages. But there's no excuse for keeping this kid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd rather we start him over Alex Sandro every time.

Then almost every time we do, this guys is bad? Like does people here have gold fish memory? what does he do at any acceptable level? except eagerly run in straight line and try to cross more then Sandro. Everything else he feels like a Serie B level. He cant defend, and he miss passes alot.

Atleast Sandro who we expect way more from, and has been awful, is both better defensively, and has more solid ground game in terms of technically being adept at maintaining teams pedestrian possession approach.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Then almost every time we do, this guys is bad? Like does people here have gold fish memory? what does he do at any acceptable level? except eagerly run in straight line and try to cross more then Sandro. Everything else he feels like a Serie B level. He cant defend, and he miss passes alot.

Atleast Sandro who we expect way more from, and has been awful, is both better defensively, and has more solid ground game in terms of technically being adept at maintaining teams pedestrian possession approach.
I know he isn't great, but I don't recall Alex Sandro doing much other than directly gifting goals last season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Same whenever a player is injured/not selected or a young player who isn't playing. People seem to have bizarre memories of their ability and what they bring and suddenly want them to be playing.

We had people calling for Soule to be starting last season :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)