Luca Pellegrini (7 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
my biggest concern is his consistency. if he could keep top form for a whole season i wouldn't mind him starting. with his ups and downs he can go back to cagliari where nobody cares about a weak month or two.

Jun 16, 2020
Im one of the few but I like him, basically every match I hope that he starts over De Sciglio and Sandro. Not a finished product yet but we tend to overlook that it’s his first year here aswel.

I like his mentality. Bit of a hot head and we miss those type of players. And he didn’t accept a loan, stayed to fight for a place in the starting eleven and in the end it became a good gamble.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Im one of the few but I like him, basically every match I hope that he starts over De Sciglio and Sandro. Not a finished product yet but we tend to overlook that it’s his first year here aswel.

I like his mentality. Bit of a hot head and we miss those type of players. And he didn’t accept a loan, stayed to fight for a place in the starting eleven and in the end it became a good gamble.
Yeah, he's still not good enough for me but we've got far bigger problems.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
my biggest concern is his consistency. if he could keep top form for a whole season i wouldn't mind him starting. with his ups and downs he can go back to cagliari where nobody cares about a weak month or two.
He's young, consistency comes with age and experience. I am all for it, I like him actually.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

I agree. Alex is so uninspiring and De Sciglio can play the toughest matches, I mostly prefer to see Pellegrini starting.

It was a good gamble and generally the club needs to make more like this. Frabotta last season, Pellegrini this on, hopefully another player in the next season. Little harm if the player doesn't work out as it generally gives them value in the market anyway.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
With all the downsides that he brings, he still shits on AS who looks like a dead body these days. MDS is also inconsistent but he's not even a natural LB, so as a default option I'd always choose Pellegrini.

Comparing him now to the beginning of the season - he's improved quite a bit IMO, especially defensively.

He is a player to keep. Let him play and grow, it's not like we're loaded with options and cash anyway. Some positions have to be resolved with existing players, you can't buy everything in one Summer.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm assuming we only have a certain amount of money to spend in the summer. Considering we need to reinforce pretty much every position we can survive with a weaker LB position, but God help us if we neglect the midfield again.

Mar 9, 2006
I'm assuming we only have a certain amount of money to spend in the summer. Considering we need to reinforce pretty much every position we can survive with a weaker LB position, but God help us if we neglect the midfield again.
Hard to say, in summer we will have to pay 40m for Chiesa, around 30m for Morata and to get some money from Demiral, Mandragora, Kulusevski, Bentancur permanent transfers

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's young, consistency comes with age and experience. I am all for it, I like him actually.
Same here.

He’s one of the few pleasant surprises this season imo. Good at defending, has grinta, works hard, can be a bit of a prick on the field when needed. Just needs to play more to get more experience and he is a perfectly fine player. Juve always had guys like this on their roster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)