Luca Pellegrini (4 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
for a player who didn't play at all , yes he did a few mistakes (but that's is part of being rusty and young) but his first touch is wow, he seems to be fast strong and technically well , as with his first touch he can become top player!

Jun 16, 2020
for a player who didn't play at all , yes he did a few mistakes (but that's is part of being rusty and young) but his first touch is wow, he seems to be fast strong and technically well , as with his first touch he can become top player!
I agree it’s to early to write him off. Best case scenario would be that he starts performing, De Sciglio did good but let’s not forget that we wanted him out for a reason. Has been injured so much and never carried the team in the last years, besides that there’s the age difference. He had a decent game against Napoli aswel, wasn’t anything spectacular but as far as I remember no mistakes. Those passes that he gave away were his first real mistakes so far. And De Sciglio’s contract is expiring, so a decision has to be made.

At the other side we can’t buy nobody unless someone leaves. So Ramsey and Pellegrini are probably on top of that list for the winter mercato.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pellegrini could leave Juventus in January. The fullback could go to Trabzonspor.

[Fanatik via @AroundJuventus]

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he was mixed. Some plays he did really well, others he was really poor. In the first 20 mins or so he seemed to be losing possession constantly.

He's still young though so hopefully he develops.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Danilo injury kinda put him in a tough situation, he is not a good fullback but is more than decent and potentially a good attacking minded wingback, he needs to play regularly and i dont see how he will manage to do that in Juve, Turkey is of course a terrible choice for a loan, he needs to stay in Serie A and play more, dont expect great things from this kid but he could be a valuable rotation option for us in two years time, he is not a terrible and useless player, thats for sure...

Find him a club that would use him regularly and see how he performs and develops, also with any loan plus option/obligation deal that Juve makes there should be a buy-back clause inserted!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Surprisingly solid in what is usually a hard away stadium to play in. I know it won't last but I'd rather his energy over that lazy Brazilian.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
1637511191593.png

sandro really regressed for this season, and he wasn't great last year to begin with. so yeah, while i'm not impressed by pellegrini at all, he hasn't been dogshit so far, and that's a good start for him.

mds' performance index :baus: it's a funny metric, dunno how pellegrini can get a better overall grade than cuadrado, just left it there for the lolz

Jun 16, 2020
1637511191593.png

sandro really regressed for this season, and he wasn't great last year to begin with. so yeah, while i'm not impressed by pellegrini at all, he hasn't been dogshit so far, and that's a good start for him.

mds' performance index :baus: it's a funny metric, dunno how pellegrini can get a better overall grade than cuadrado, just left it there for the lolz
Also the contract situation of De Sciglio is pressing. Both cost 5m per year in the books, and it’s easy to get rid of one of them. We have to sell in january in order to make place for new signings, Ramsey is the obvious one but one of Pellegrini or De Sciglio is likely to leave aswel. I’d keep Pellegrini, the most logical choice even if he still has to improve a lot. Had 8 assists at Cagliari, numbers Desci never reached.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
1637511191593.png

MDS :heart:

Danilo's stats are quite brilliant though. Leading at both keeping possession and forward passing is impressive.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
A funny metric indeed. It makes no intuitive sense. Maybe the Opta Index is sorting by handsomeness?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really not convinced on him so far.

Some of the choices he makes are really poor. Then a few moments later he'll take a nice touch and I'll think he can be good, then he picks the wrong option again.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Some of the choices he makes are really poor. Then a few moments later he'll take a nice touch and I'll think he can be good, then he picks the wrong option again.
Needs experience and more consistent playing time IMO.

I wasn't his biggest fan but AS is simply terrible this season. Pellegrini has everything on his side in comparison to the Brazilian who looks like semi-retired man.

IMO AS is not a leftback anymore. He'd do way better as a LCB in 3-man defense or even as a CB, considering he can keep concentration high. On the wing he's exposed badly, he lacks pace to play there at this point.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

yeah sounds like most young players. Not his biggest fan or anything but he’s the lesser of two evils as Sandro looks completely washed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)