Luca Pellegrini (7 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont get this move.....unless Pielo plans to use Bernardeschi as an Alex Sandro substitute. How can a serious team have faith in a player like De Sciglio? Not just football wise, but fitness wise....

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I dont get this move.....unless Pielo plans to use Bernardeschi as an Alex Sandro substitute. How can a serious team have faith in a player like De Sciglio? Not just football wise, but fitness wise....
LWB is LB defensively in 442 shape. Berna isn't an option there.

We tried to get rid of MDS.

At least one of MDS and Pellegrini had to leave to make room for new LB signing.

Pellegrini isn't that good, playing weekly on loan can do him good, nothing to complain about here.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I understand this move only if we are after someone more established in a wing-back position. Otherwise it's us yeeting yet another decent full-back for no real reason when we should have someone competing for the spot with Sandro. Not like we have a massive wealth of Italians in the squad either.

Jul 20, 2012
I understand this move only if we are after someone more established in a wing-back position. Otherwise it's us yeeting yet another decent full-back for no real reason when we should have someone competing for the spot with Sandro. Not like we have a massive wealth of Italians in the squad either.
Maybe they think frabotta can contribute more than Pellegrini? No clue especially if we sure getting rid of mds

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pirlo said they gave him the option to go on loan, so he can get guranteed time and keep his NT spot and compete for euros spot. It would been harder for him if he remained with Juve with limited minutes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It makes sense tbh. We'd like to hoard all these players and have a squad of 30 to choose from but there are implications financial, in terms of the CL list, and for the player himself.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It makes sense tbh. We'd like to hoard all these players and have a squad of 30 to choose from but there are implications financial, in terms of the CL list, and for the player himself.
Frabotta is fine as a backup and I’m not sure they would’ve trusted Pellegrini in CL either. But man do we need some cover for Sandro, and De Sciglio seems frozen out by Pirlo.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
1CD4A2C7-D581-4FD8-AA7F-EA46AB90606E.jpeg

Yeah yeah stats aren’t everything, but this is the guy we freaked out about losing lol.

I miss Spinazzola
I don't think people got worked up because they rated him particularly highly. They got worked up because he was our only fit LB and at that point we played a system that needed them.

Thankfully Frabotta has done well as a backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)