Luca Pellegrini (12 Viewers)

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
So we just spent a season where the full back area was an absolute farce yet here we are again about to send him out on loan? I hope we've got someone coming in to replace him or we are seriously incompetent

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
If it is going to be a dry loan, then a I really hope Agnelli will not wait till the shareholders meeting in October before firing that idiot Paratici...

Jul 20, 2012
I don't understand this move at all
Mds is apparently immoveable, yet every season there is reported interest in him. Now we have to sell our young player to make a "gain". This shit is a joke. I know we don't know the full process. We could see gosens brought in, but at this point the fact that these youth players are brought in, and then just flipped after WE GOT RID OF SPINA for him. I liked spinazzola, and he would of fit the 3-5-2 that we apparently are playing now. He's better than de sciglio. So why make the fucking trade. It's just all gains from previous poor deals

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I don't care about this guy, we should sign A. Robertson or Alphonso Davies from Bayern. Basically just tell them to come here and they most likely will, with zero transfer fee.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I understand Romero, he has 4 CBs better then him infront of him (and a Rugani with bigger contract), but Pellegrini has 1 guy better then him infront of him, and 2 RBs who are terrible on the right side, let alone when filling in at left side...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This simply can't be happening. I mean, are we pursuing another LB again that slipped all of our twitter feeds? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)