Luca Pellegrini (5 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
We got unlucky that De Sciglio and Danilo got injured at the same time for so long. If Luca comes back, what do we do with 5 fullbacks?
Yes and no, I'd say. It was extremely expected so... I'd say we're lucky that Cuadrado hasn't has his injuries yet. They do, however, usually come about in and around november - is my very untrustworthy feeling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He looked alright today. Decent defensive instincts. Missed some passes. Not much opportunity in attack. Looks physical enough. Hopefully becomes above average and strong defensively.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Looked like he had the beating of Cuadrado a couple of times. Bombs forward, good crossing, but found himself out of position defensively a few times. No mind though, still very young and he has been pretty damn good for Cagliari this season.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I wonder what happens to Luca in the summer. He is clearly fulfilling the expectations at Cagliari, plays every match and is consistent, very good going forward in all the necessary skills. 20 yo that already had a big fee, played for Roma and played CL.

This is a very successful loan. He should imo be Alex Sandro's vice next season by all logic, but how do we deal with our 4 FBs.

Do we keep the expensive Danilo as vice RB hoping that he becomes the starter, or do we cash in on him and keep De Sciglio who is happy to rotate wherever we need him?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Do we keep the expensive Danilo as vice RB hoping that he becomes the starter, or do we cash in on him and keep De Sciglio who is happy to rotate wherever we need him?
Who's gonna be interested in him and why would he leave? He just signed for us and is here to stay imo, unless let's say some chinese club comes in offering crazy money.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I wonder what happens to Luca in the summer. He is clearly fulfilling the expectations at Cagliari, plays every match and is consistent, very good going forward in all the necessary skills. 20 yo that already had a big fee, played for Roma and played CL.

This is a very successful loan. He should imo be Alex Sandro's vice next season by all logic, but how do we deal with our 4 FBs.

He’s more injury prone than Danilo and he’s Italian so easier to ship out, and his amortized value is much lower so we can plusvalenza him with relative ease

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Just add him to the fullbacks we already have. That leaves three right back options, four left back options.

No way Danilo will be sold after one season.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Loaning him another season is a better idea than him warming our bench, getting Kurzawa is where I disagree with Paratici

Jul 13, 2010
Man I really thought we will bring him back in Jan. Fitness problems for MDS and Danilo while AS playing without subs. Strange.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
For some reason I was watching Cagliari v. Parma and thought he looked pretty decent again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)