Luca Pellegrini (3 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Does sandro have some new clause in hes contract that hes not allowed have competition for hes spot ? otherwise what are these retarded sales/loans of fullbacks?

Oct 23, 2011
What a shady deal this was :lol:. It's clear as day that this transaction was done to mess with the financials for FFP purposes, but that's apparently what we have become. This kid is far from good enough to be even part of our roster and definitely wasn't worth selling Spinnazzola for. it's going to be a headache to find a backup for Sandro for a reasonable price this late in the Mercato with clubs knowing we need a LB.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why did we buy him lol
Cause Roma probably didn't want to spend the full 29mil but, even with a player exchange, the deal counts Spinazzola as pure sweet, uncut plusvalenza.

Remember when we got 18mil for Stu then spent 26mil on a 20 yo CB? I expect we will continue to see these types mutually beneficial swap deals and we probably need them as much as anyone to continue beating EPL and Spanish clubs to De Ligt and Ronaldo while somehow still meeting FFP. Can't be easy.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Cause Roma probably didn't want to spend the full 29mil but, even with a player exchange, the deal counts Spinazzola as pure sweet, uncut plusvalenza.

Remember when we got 18mil for Stu then spent 26mil on a 20 yo CB? I expect we will continue to see these types mutually beneficial swap deals and we probably need them as much as anyone to continue beating EPL and Spanish clubs to De Ligt and Ronaldo while somehow still meeting FFP. Can't be easy.
Indeed. So this plusvalenza is some accounting concept to get around FFP right?

But in terms of actual profit and loss, what did we make from this deal? Around 10 million or so?

I hope it's worth it when we have to go with AS, Danilo, MDS and Cuads as our fullbacks

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Indeed. So this plusvalenza is some accounting concept to get around FFP right?

But in terms of actual profit and loss, what did we make from this deal? Around 10 million or so?

I hope it's worth it when we have to go with AS, Danilo, MDS and Cuads as our fullbacks
from what i understand these steps are necessary to deal with the massive costs of wages/ amortization of Higuain, Ronaldo and Dybala yet still be able to sign new players of De Ligt's caliber

i think it is clear that, post beppe, Paratici is taking a much bolder less cautious approach. Remains to be seen how it will all work out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)