Luca Pellegrini (8 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When I worked at a gym as a personal trainer in my early 20s we’d get complaints from a few of the bodybuilders regularly about guys they thought were gay looking at them in the change room. :lol:
How did you go from that to building houses in the middle of the woods? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Or the type of dude to sell penny stocks
This is him

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...sk-then-promptly-loses-almost-2000-2019-01-22

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Leering is considered sexual harassment, what's good for the gander is good for the goose.
Oh, nothing was more ridiculous than the girls wearing booty shorts and bras to work out complaining that guys checking them out were creeps.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you go from that to building houses in the middle of the woods? :p

- - - Updated - - -

This is him

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...sk-then-promptly-loses-almost-2000-2019-01-22
I’ve taken a few breaks from building houses. It’s nice to change things up every so often. University studies, travels, working at a gym.

But I always return to timber framing and log building. I love it. It helps that it’s my family’s business so as long as we have houses to build, I have work to return to after those little breaks.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Oh, nothing was more ridiculous than the girls where booty shorts and bras to work out complaining that guys checking them out were creeps.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve taken a few breaks from building houses. It’s nice to change things up every so often. University studies, travels, working at a gym.

But I always return to timber framing and log building. I love it. It helps that it’s my family’s business so as long as we have houses to build, I have work to return to after those little breaks.
Everybody looks at everybody at the gym, all the time. That's the first thing that I tell women that I bring.

That does help, glad you have something to go into. Has to be freeing almost.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ok i didnt notice before but that post had an emoji two males holding hands and a heart next to it. he might be gay. that is gay even for italians

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
ok i didnt notice before but that post had an emoji two males holding hands and a heart next to it. he might be gay. that is gay even for italians
O-ou, not good for the dressing room. Cristiano might even anal rape him. :panic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)