Luca Pellegrini (8 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

It's YT but still... kinda looks promising
It's hard to not get excited over this YT video but I'm impressed nonetheless. Looks like he can cross and it showed more of his attacking attributes than defensive which is the opposite of what peeps have said about him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's hard to not get excited over this YT video but I'm impressed nonetheless. Looks like he can cross and it showed more of his attacking attributes than defensive which is the opposite of what peeps have said about him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Youtube is problematic to really assess a good opinion but there are things Youtube can imply - He seems to be an intelligent player and we can see he has a good vision.
Other than that I guess no one really noticed him before..

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If you see this transfer from FFP point of view, it is good. Spizza is our youth product, so all the transfer fee (29.5M) will count as profit. When we buy Pellegrini for 22M, with 4-5 year of contract, the amortiasation per year will be only around 4-5M, so we gain around 25M in FFP perspective for this year, which is very helpful considering we need to meet FFP requirement after all of Ronaldo/Cancelo/D.Costa transfers last year.

This transfer also allow us to not be low-balling by Man City in Cancelo deal. Mcity knows we need to balance our FFP books, so they are low-balling us on Cancelo with their 50M offer. With Spizza deals, we are in much better position, so we can afford to go hard ball.

We are not so rich, so sometimes sacrifies must be made.
Once we start sacrificing players to meet FFP, you know we are no longer financially solid.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Once we start sacrificing players to meet FFP, you know we are no longer financially solid.
ffp doesn't monitor financial stability. it's a pretty random rule that doesn't focus on sustainability, but rather on a pretty short period of time. plenty of football clubs are not profit, but result oriented, and usually aim to break even with their books. one bad year might happen to any club, and then ffp kicks in.

juventus is very stable on the long run, it's just we took an unusual commitment with cr7 to make a statement and improve the image of the club. it's like an investment for a producing enterprise - but nobody will monitor enterprises and punish them if they make temporary losses due to investments. it's nonsense.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why didn't we keep Spazzolino! He looked great! What is this fuckery?! What is a pellegrini?! And we're losing out on Cancelo too
bruh we decimating our fullbacks
we going back to the grygera era

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)