Luca Pellegrini (7 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I think we need more money for De Ligt transfer and this one is speedy solution to that

Maybe we will take Rogerio as backup LB, and Pellegrini go on loan. Or we will sell Rogerio for more $$ and use Pellegrini as backup LB
So I just noticed something: both Pellegrini and Rogerio has had ex juventus tutors this season.
In Cagliari: Pellegrini and Padoin. In Sassuolo: Rogerio and Peluso.

I think both are interesting prospects. Luca Pellegrini has been considered a man for the future by many. He started last season with Roma and ended up being top class for Cagliari. The media reported an interest from both City, Liverpool and PSG for Luca.

- - - Updated - - -

According to https://www.transfermarkt.com/luca-pellegrini/verletzungen/spieler/346567
It was back in 2017. He seems to have progressed well and has high potential.
Injuries are different when you're very young. Huge difference between an injury at 17 and 25 years old

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sassuolo bound, we will use Rogerio for Sandro backup
Nope.

Official: Sassuolo buy Rogerio

By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

Sassuolo have officially purchased Rogerio and Matteo Pinelli on permanent moves from Juventus.
Rogerio is a 21-year-old left-back who had already been on the Neroverdi books from 2016, but was sold to Juve for €2m and then loaned back on a two-year deal.
That has now concluded and Sassuolo have purchased him outright.
The Brazilian made 33 Serie A appearances this season, contributing one goal and one assist.
Pinelli is an 18-year-old right-back from the Juventus youth academy and an Italy U18 international.
It’s believed both these transfers will work towards Merih Demiral’s €15m switch to Juve.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #214
    22m for him
    29.5 for Spina

26.6m in plusvalenza, more than the 21/22m the media thought. :

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)