Luca Pellegrini (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's been highly rated for a while by many people within the game. However, he's a different kind of fullback to Spinazzola, not as good attacking or easy on the eye, but he has a lot of grinta and is well balanced.

Obviously an accounting move as well, but potentially he could be a better player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Got potential, clearly less refined than spinazzola but tbh as much as I like spinazzola hes not going to improve any more. Pellegrini on the other hand as raw as he might be has potential for growth. Meanwhile we make a profit from this deal

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Got potential, clearly less refined than spinazzola but tbh as much as I like spinazzola hes not going to improve any more. Pellegrini on the other hand as raw as he might be has potential for growth. Meanwhile we make a profit from this deal
What kind of profit?

- - - Updated - - -

If this means we keep Cancelo and at the end of the mercato we havent sold any key players, I can't complain.

De Ligt, Rabiot, Ramsey in. Spina and some unwanted players out, that's a great summer.

Spina barely played last season, we won't know the difference

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Pellegrini
Rabiot
Ramsey
De Ligt
Buffon

Most underrated mercato ever? Just gimme Chiesa and call it a day. Dont even feel bad for no Pogba anymore.

If we can keep Cancelo and offload Higuain, Douglas Costa, Matuidi or Khedira this’ll be a great summer

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #80
    have you scouted pellegrini? is he good enough to be a part of the team next season or will he be loaned out?
    only saw him with the u-20 and maybe a couple of games in Serie A + videos. He had 2 serious injuries.
    I like what I saw, he can only improve.
    AS backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)