Luca Marrone (11 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Here's the problem. If Marrone has to be sacrificed in order to obtain Berardi, then I'm sorry but Luca will have to go
Yep, I fear this will be the dilemma the club has to face at some point. It would only be fair to give Marrone to Sassuolo (given Berardi continues his excellent developement), and Marrone will almost certainly not become a key player at Juve, but he'd still be a damn useful player, and I just like this guy :heart:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Here's the problem. If Marrone has to be sacrificed in order to obtain Berardi, then I'm sorry but Luca will have to go
Homegrown player and eligible for national team; Berardi doesn't meet that criteria for Champions League but Marrone does, so a swap isn't that straight forward a decision. Maybe a buy-back option or if Marrone gets really good then after Pirlo we should bring him back rather than go for someone like Verratti !?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
marrone has a great future as a super-sub for juve so let's not get rid of him. i don't want to see juve spend 5 million on more pelusos and padoins pls. he is homegrown as well so he helps us in the Champions league qualification thing.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
To me he seems like a player who'd excel at a mid-level team, but I'm not sure he'd ever be able to be more than a squad player in a top team. Of course, that can be just as useful if a player is willing to be no more than that.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
he can develop to marchisio's level and be a super-sub at zero cost to us. i dont want to see juve buy any more padoins and pelusos so we might develop our own bench reserves as well as starters.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
There's no telling. Marchisio can thank calciopoli for boosting him into a starting role at juve. I was keen to see Marrone get some matches under his belt with us, but it was never going to happen with so many quality midfielders in this squad. For a 21 year old that barely gets any playing time for his club, he was fairly solid every time I saw him play and still retained his captaincy in for the u-21 azzurri. He's obviously got promise he just needs the opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)