Luca Marrone (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
conte almost always used marrone as CB. we got ogbonna.
we´ve got 5 strikers and added great quality.
giaccherini kinda is the one that bothers me the most :(
The same mould of players, all of them. And we all know how crucial they are to Conte's game.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
The same mould of players, all of them. And we all know how crucial they are to Conte's game.
i think that only goes for giaccherini. for all we know tevez and ogbonna were direct requests from conte so we should be fine in attack and defence.
i can´t say much about buoy though.
overall we definately improved a lot... but i wouldn´t mind an additional midfielder (maybe the often talked about wc LWB who doesn´t exist :)).
also we shouldn´t forget pepe but he will need some time i guess.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i think that only goes for giaccherini. for all we know tevez and ogbonna were direct requests from conte so we should be fine in attack and defence.
i can´t say much about buoy though.
overall we definately improved a lot... but i wouldn´t mind an additional midfielder (maybe the often talked about wc LWB who doesn´t exist :)).
also we shouldn´t forget pepe but he will need some time i guess.
That's also another thing, almost all of our purchases will need some time. Worrying considering the tough schedule ahead of us.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well we wrapped up the important transfers quite early so they already had some time to fit in. tevez looks well connected already and ogbonna shouldn´t have any problems. i´m worried about llorente though (i strongly believe he will do very well but it may take quite some time).
furthermore right now there is only one change to the starting eleven and that´s tevez...
i don´t see any major problems but nobody knows for sure right now so i will stick to the facts:
- 2 games, 2 wins
- thrashing of lazio on their home turf
- beating our nemesis samprodia away from home under horrible pitch conditions

having said that, i´m not convinced we will win tomorrow. and if we don´t you will probably hand the title to napoli again ;)

and btw: i know you like to be pessimistic but please be consistent. if you expect us to have problems integrating new players, what about napoli? :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't care about how Napoli and their new players manage. And I am not being pessimistic, I am just pointing out what worries me for the season, the team is strong but we are up to a very tough competition, harder than last year.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Matri replaced by Tevez and Llorente.
Marrone replaced by Ogbonna (and Bouy apparently).
Giaccherini replaced by Motta. :D
Giaccherini replaced by Pepe. They seem quite similar to me. Great effort, low skill level, humble loyal and valuable squad players.

Thing is Buoy only will be fit in the end of the year I guess. Another mid would be useful. Isla can play in the mid though.

The thing that bothers me most is de ceglie or peluso as asamoahs backup. We need to change that. Marquinho for 3.5m looks fairly decent and realistc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)