Luca Marrone (7 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why did pogba play so many games as the first backup
Because Pogba is probably the biggest young potential superstar at this moment? And he's more talented? Which doesn't mean Marrone is bad like you claim.

Why did conte preferred to change his formation and bring giac and even padoin to the center

When he could just have put marrone there ?
Marrone was used as defender last season because Conte needed him there as back-up/replacement for Bonucci. Now that Ogbonna is here he will return back to his normal position like Conte stated just yesterday.

Cause he is $#@!, thats why. I'm looking forward to this fausto rossi, the one conte seems to primarly use as the pirlo replacement during the pre season, the one that plays next to verratti in the young azzuri.
No he's not and you either dislike him for some reasons or you lack serious vision like I said. He's done pretty well U21 and when he was loaned to Siena too. He has also done okay when playing out of his position.

Don't forget that he's fighting in a midfield team that probably has the 2nd best midfield in Europe IMO, Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal and now Pogba, with time he'll push himself into the starting 11 unless he turns into Giovinco (which I doubt) but until then stay quiet and admit to his talent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Marrone playing on pirlo's spot vs the bottom half teams would be ideal... with our massive upgrade in the strikers department we can afford to play him there... and maybe even a CL match when Pirlo is tired...

he'll get double the minutes he got last year if you ask me.. the only thing that could keep him from getting those minutes is if pogba and asamoah aren't substitutes for marchisio and vidal but for pirlo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marrone playing on pirlo's spot vs the bottom half teams would be ideal... with our massive upgrade in the strikers department we can afford to play him there... and maybe even a CL match when Pirlo is tired...

he'll get double the minutes he got last year if you ask me.. the only thing that could keep him from getting those minutes is if pogba and asamoah aren't substitutes for marchisio and vidal but for pirlo
:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Exactly!

Even without llorente and Tevez, he was able to play there. We have Vidal on the midfield FFS.... and marchisio just for the lolz. If you cant play as a midfielder with those 2 at ur side,,, u better retire. Seriously.

Sometimes people talk about Marrone not being prepared... like if he was some kind of amateur noob randomly picked to sudenly play for juventus.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't like his Zyzz brah style tattoos, but Luca is a talente and versatile young player who will receive more game time in the upcoming season(s), clearly Conte sees the talent in him. It's great news that Conte will use him in his natural position this season which is the centre of midfield (maybe in Pirlos position) and not as a CB where he was wasted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)