Luca Marrone (39 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He doesnt play because he is crap.

Pogba has infinite more potential, pirlo has infinite more talent. Juventus needs players who can compete for a spot on that extremely high level. Like verratti.

Marrone is crap and not even a fraction of that level. If he was, he'd play.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You've got terrible vision I must say.
Why did pogba play so many games as the first backup
Why did conte preferred to change his formation and bring giac and even padoin to the center

When he could just have put marrone there ?

Cause he is shit, thats why. I'm looking forward to this fausto rossi, the one conte seems to primarly use as the pirlo replacement during the pre season, the one that plays next to verratti in the young azzuri.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its clear u are in a campaign against him.

Of course pogba is more talented. Pirlo is established as a WC player but is getting old.

Lets see more of marrone befoe ditching him.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Why did conte preferred to change his formation and bring giac and even padoin to the center

Cause he is $#@!, thats why. I'm looking forward to this fausto rossi, the one conte seems to primarly use as the pirlo replacement during the pre season, the one that plays next to verratti in the young azzuri.
How can you not rate Marrone? He has done very well for most tim he's been played and even that impresses me. A young player given little playing time but when given the chance he delivers.. Marrone might not have potential or current ability as Pogba, that's pretty obvious to 99% of this Forums' users, yet he has big potential for an italian u23 and we can always use players of good quality with ability of developing into unexpected level.. Look at Giak - he was a nobody until age 25, Marrone is a gem at 23..

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Cause he is shit, thats why. I'm looking forward to this fausto rossi, the one conte seems to primarly use as the pirlo replacement during the pre season, the one that plays next to verratti in the young azzuri.
Come on man. Pogba is a fucking phenomenon and it's unfair to compare him to Maronne (kinda like comparing Vidal to Marchisio, makes the latter look like shit). I rate Maronne fairly highly and I think there will be a spot for him in the future.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just don't listen to him. It's bullshit just like our 9m budget.

Marrone is good. He needs more experience but he's far from being a crap. He's a decent regista (his long passes are good) and he even did well as CB in 3 man defense. Juve need players like him who come from our youth squad and actually make it to the first team. It's obvious Verratti is more talented but also very expansive.

Nov 17, 2012
Look at Giak - he was a nobody until age 25, Marrone is a gem at 23..
Word! :agree:

Also look at his performances when he and Pazienza were the subs for midfield, he did a great job when he deputised in midfield, not to mention he was over a year younger than compared to now. They guy has talent, he's shown it by being a mainstay in the under 21's/23's. He just needs time and trust to show what he's got, he may not be the truly great prodigy that Pogba is, but like what Marchisio is to Vidal, he could be the perfect foil for him! Just need to bring Verratti back to complete the MVP mkII! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)