Luca Marrone (6 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think he is a very decent player. Adding his young age to this, he deserves a shot. Seeing David Pizarro set to leave Fiorentina maybe we can use half of him to lure Jovetic. Marrone would be a very good addition to Fiorentina squad and what's more, he would be given a chance to prove himself in a strong club and in Europe. In my opinion he can easily throw Aquilani out of the first 11.
I mean, I'm sure I can throw Aquilani out of the first 11 if I really applied myself :D.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Yeah, he did great! Was running and trying to intercept the ball all the time.Also i didn't see him giving alot of bad passes and kept possesion when it was needed. I hope Conte watched the match.

The kid needs to play some more games for us in midfield.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's always been impressive for the U21, he has size and can play so that goes a long way at that level.

I still think he would do well in Serie A given 30 games somewhere like Parma or Bologna, he's inevitably stagnating here with his 10 games out of position.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Our midfield is packed. There's no way he can get regular chances to play there unless we have a major injury crisis. For his sake, I hope we send him on a co-own or a loan. He needs to get more playing time to make the step up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@Hustini @Salvatore

People finally realizing our boy when he gets his chance in his natural position. :touched:
It doesn't take much to realize that the boy is good. I feel sorry I had to convince couple of weeks ago several members how good this boy can be in the future.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He must play in midfield and currently Juventus' midfield is packed with Asamoah returning to CM as well.

I say we get use of him in a deal somehow and make sure we can get him back in a few years time should he become the next big thing.. Like Barca does it with their talents - make a buy back price, equal to a great players price so the new club would play him and have an interest in his growth..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)