Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But you are the one not wanting to loan him out / co-owning him somewhere he would get more playing time :frown:

Hasn't he improved a lot on sitting on Juve's bench, like you said he would?

Husted.
We can easily do with beching any one of our back 3 starters to rest them more, Conte just doesn't want to do it. He can easily get more PT at Juve, but like I said, Conte seems more bent on starting Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini almost all the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The guy is 28 and has spent his whole career bouncing between Serie B and C.
I didn't say that he was a good player.

If you put Wladimir Klitschko against Chiellini it would look like Giorgio is struggling but I bet he would win the battles.

Same situation with Marrone yesterday. It looked like he was struggling due to the guy's size but Marrone always won the duels.

Apr 8, 2013
It looks pretty sure that he will extend his contract in next days, and won't be sold/loaned in summer.

This according to Romeo Agresti, a source very close to the board, usually his rumours are true. Conte is said to trust him, despite the few playing time he's been given this season, but with the 3 defence sees him as a vice-Bonucci. I'd like to see him play as a CM, last year as a CM was great, doing things like:

Dat assist for Giaccherini (pure quality)

And goal vs Atalanta in scudetto party. Great goal.

But Conte is stucked on him as a DC. I don't see him that great as a DC, maybe he just needs experience. We'll see.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Off to Parma ? @JuveJay

Secondo quanto riportato da SportParma.com, Juventus e Parma avrebbero trovato un accordo di massima per il trasferimento la prossima stagione in Emilia di Luca Marrone. Per il ventitreenne centrocampista ci sarà nei prossimi giorni un incontro tra le parti per rartificare il tutto: al momento, infatti, l'unica discordanza è relativa alla modalità dell'operazione, dato che i bianconeri spingono per il prestito mentre i ducali vorrebbero una comproprietà.

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,610
    Nope, at least not yet.

According to SportParma.com we've reached an agreement with Parma that Marrone is playing there next season. We'll have a meeting with Parma within the upcoming days to determine if it will be a simple loan (that's what we want) or co-ownership.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    I think he is a very decent player. Adding his young age to this, he deserves a shot. Seeing David Pizarro set to leave Fiorentina maybe we can use half of him to lure Jovetic. Marrone would be a very good addition to Fiorentina squad and what's more, he would be given a chance to prove himself in a strong club and in Europe. In my opinion he can easily throw Aquilani out of the first 11.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)