Luca Marrone (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As soon as I read that interview I fucking knew you'd do that by the way :D
:D

I'm fairly certain most people that know me that read that article probably thought the same as you.
Indeed. You are a wise one Hustinki. My teachings have benefited you more then most. You are well on your pathway to enlightenment. Your journey might still be long, gruelling, and arduous, but your unwavering belief and sense of justice bode well for what lies in wait.
B plz

People are just mad that another Hustini prophecy will come true.

- - - Updated - - -

:stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Extent Bro.

Extend is what happens to your ass cheeks after a dose of Hustinki's man juice in the Marrone thread :p
He couldn't handle it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's different with Marrone than with the likes of Sørensen.
Essentially it can only work for a limited number of young players, maybe even as low as 1-2 in our current squad, because you simply run out of games. So for the rest it's obviously better they play elsewhere. It might even turn out that way for Marrone in the long term. I'm sure he doesn't want a 120 game career.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope one day I can receive such a compliment from such a wise member like yourself.
Your chance will come. You must bide your time and not allow bias to cloud your judgement, and hatred to fill your heart :p

- - - Updated - - -

I have given up on you. My teachings have failed to reach you. I had high hopes for you, as you were one of my brightest and sharpest students.

I still maintain that I am proud of you, and that you shall remain a younger brother to me :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Essentially it can only work for a limited number of young players, maybe even as low as 1-2 in our current squad, because you simply run out of games. So for the rest it's obviously better they play elsewhere. It might even turn out that way for Marrone in the long term. I'm sure he doesn't want a 120 game career.
He's got a total of 6 games this season with 4 starts. I doubt he'll get to 10 this season.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Exactly.

Marrone was with Conte in Siena as well. Conte must be looking at him differently than with other youngsters.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
No. Conte won't let him. Parma would like hundreds of deals like Giovinco with us (good thing for them) and they will remember that for long time.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He should have gone somewhere to get playing time this season.

Juve would have been better off with a Pazienza or a Stendardo type (depending on whether Marrone was going to be viewed as a CM or a CB) sitting on the bench and sending Marrone out on loan/co-ownership.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Agree with Red and I hope we send him soewhere other then Parma. I think we already co-own Cisbah with them (now at loan at Sassualo).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)