Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Loan would do him good. He needs playing time in his position to improve and he won't do that with us. It's best for us and him to loan him.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
It was a tough game for him to come in, specially after being on the bench for most of the season. He got a bit better in the second half, and showed some glimpses of what he is capable of once given the proper playing time to develop and gain the experience in such a tough role. The man is talented, just needs some confidence and experience.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let him play instead of Giach/Padoin.

Give him the same minutes those two peasants get and you will see an improvement.

The thing about those two is, they won't get any better...what you see is what you get. They are done developing. Marrone, however, is not. He has so much room for potential growth given his age.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Let him play instead of Giach/Padoin.

Give him the same minutes those two peasants get and you will see an improvement.

The thing about those two is, they won't get any better...what you see is what you get. They are done developing. Marrone, however, is not. He has so much room for potential growth given his age.
ye, let's use him as LW/RW or LWB/RWB :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3995130 said:
When did Padoin played as CM, remind me
You won't find a stat somewhere if that's what you are asking. I feel like he has been pushed central to accommodate some substitutions.

Mar 9, 2006
You won't find a stat somewhere if that's what you are asking. I feel like he has been pushed central to accommodate some substitutions.
I don't remember it plus we used 433 as starting formation only once, against Torino, and Padoin didn't participate in that game, against Sampdoria he played as RWB, as usual and when we swapped formation to 433 he became RB

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3995139 said:
I don't remember it plus we used 433 as starting formation only once, against Torino, and Padoin didn't participate in that game, against Sampdoria he played as RWB, as usual and when we swapped formation to 433 he became RB
I'm not limiting him to play CM in the 433. I know he has been pushed central before in the 352 mid game.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
What concerned me the most was he rarely made himself available to receive the ball when we were coming out of defence. That's something any CM should be doing, vice-Pirlo or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)