Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Did you see Conte's interview the other day? Ruled out any chance of Marrone leaving again. Should be fun tomorrow.
Yeah, I saw it. Man I'm so excited right now. He gets to play in his natural role, I hope the tactics give him freedom to play the ball around and sit back and use his vision.

Conte really likes him. Says a lot IMO when a coach outright says he wants a youth player to stay, especially at a team like this. Not only that, but to trust him as a CB when needed.

Fantastic player we have here.

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;3992102 said:
Marrone needs an exceptional performance to make Conte consider him as CM rather than CB....
Nah. I think our CM's have been so consistent in performances he wanted to try Luca in a new role (make him more versatile).

Luca has always demonstrated stellar composure, along with his vision and ball playing abilities make him a good CB cover.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"Luca Marrone will play in the Pirlo role. I want to see how he gets on. He represents the present and the future. I want to see his growth."

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

thx Conte u heard my pleas!!!!!

Now please just dont discard the guy if he has a so-so game!!! give him continuity!!!!

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Conte obviously don't see Pogba as Pirlo's replacement anymore (rather as Vidal's or Marchisio's) so here's a chance for Marrone who's better suited for this role imo. I hope for a stunning performance from him so Conte would have to play him more often :weee:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Pogba as Pirlo's replacement? Conte doesnt see that anymore? Come on, only blind person "saw" Pogba as Pirlo replacement.Two totally different kind of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)