Luca Marrone (4 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Too good to sit on the bench and wait for Coppa games.

Should get loaned or co-owned with a side that play him on a weekly basis.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Too good to sit on the bench and wait for Coppa games.

Should get loaned or co-owned with a side that play him on a weekly basis.
NOOO! Co-ownership is the worst thing in Italian football.

I think with Lucio gone in January, he'd find more space.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Loved the way Bonbon waved him on and told him to push forward a couple of times when he had the ball under no pressure. Probably one of the rare times we are likely to see Bonehead move to accommodate Marrone, but glad to see him get 90 mins nonetheless.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
As much as i like Marrone ,sorry guys but Veratti is simply superior to him talent wise.He has got such amazing close control and can dictate a game like Pirlo does.Marrone is more of a possession keeper like Busquets for example bar the diving ofc and also he's much more well rounded than Veratti.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
As much as i like Marrone ,sorry guys but Veratti is simply superior to him talent wise.He has got such amazing close control and can dictate a game like Pirlo does.Marrone is more of a possession keeper like Busquets for example bar the diving ofc and also he's much more well rounded than Veratti.
You are so contradicting yourself in your post. What you are saying is that Veratti is superior to Marrone in talent because of his close control and ability to control the game but Marrone is supperior to him in his possesion keeping and all roundness? Since when did Verrati's characteristics became more important than Marrone's? And is this your only argument?

Its like you are comparing Vidal to David Silva (for example). You cant compare them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)